Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Are you going to keep tunnelling me until we lose, Capps, or did you plan to hunt scum at some point in this game?

I've been thinking, which hasn't worked so far but still. Why did the scum let you live into LYLO when you're confirmed Town? We can ignore the possibility someone raised that you're a one-man scum team - if we mislynch today and the game doesn't end that will be obvious. The answer must be that killing the Cop was more important and they had a good idea who it was. It was obvious you weren't the Cop; you claimed to have had a guilty result on me, which the scum know can't be true, and so you were trying to draw fire. I had said I wasn't the Cop, so that left two candidates for the scum team. Which brings us to this exchange:

Epsilon Plus posted:

I think I've proven I'm literally too stupid to post.

Epsilon facepalms because he didn't realise a Miller in the game means a Cop too - fair enough. It doesn't exonerate him, but it's a reasonable reaction. Allen pulling a "me too", on the other hand, is not. You want incredibly unnatural, start looking there.

But I digress. Epsilon's reaction makes it clear he's not the Cop either. If he isn't scum, then the scum team is Pin Mom and Allen and once Epsilon had revealed he wasn't the Cop then unless they thought I was lying they knew it had to be Somber because there was nobody else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Jedit posted:

Epsilon facepalms because he didn't realise a Miller in the game means a Cop too - fair enough. It doesn't exonerate him, but it's a reasonable reaction. Allen pulling a "me too", on the other hand, is not. You want incredibly unnatural, start looking there.

look at this guy not understanding basic shitposting technique

Also Jedit is king-hell super-scummer.

No, I don't have time to elaborate on that right now, so that's a pre-emptive "stop crawling up my rear end jedit".

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Do you know why they call it shitposting? It's not because it makes for good fertilizer.

(You look real bad here)

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Pinterest Mom (0): Jedit, Jedit

Not Voting (5): Allen Wren, Epsilon Plus, Jedit, mr.capps, Pinterest Mom

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 08th, 2014 at 1 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 21 minutes.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE DEADLINE!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Fuuuuck deadline is right in the middle of my workday. hrm.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Allen is generally a little more helpful/active than this. I think Capps being a scum vig in a two-man setup is super unlikely, and if he was, he probably would have saved his vig until the end of the game. Either way, unless he's a two-shot vig for some reason if he IS scum we'll know tomorrow I guess. Jedit is being too helpful to be scum IMO, same as Pinterest Mom. Gonna go with ##vote Allen Wren gently caress it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Pmom and Jedit are too helpful to be scum, and I am likely not to be scum, according to you.

So besides Allen Wren it seems like you are saying you are the other scum.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
How is the deadline in 9 minutes oh god.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I just woke up.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am barely putting any effort in this game but going off of this page alone it appears EP and Jeddit might be the evil scum team

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jedit posted:

i mean this

Epsilon Plus posted:

Allen is generally a little more helpful/active than this. I think Capps being a scum vig in a two-man setup is super unlikely, and if he was, he probably would have saved his vig until the end of the game. Either way, unless he's a two-shot vig for some reason if he IS scum we'll know tomorrow I guess. Jedit is being too helpful to be scum IMO, same as Pinterest Mom. Gonna go with ##vote Allen Wren gently caress it.

with all of this

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hmm but I guess if we do end up voting no one this round and losing the game it is perfectly black friday isn't it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Like we see the evil consumerism clearly here and we just let it... go... on...

##vote eplison

though deadlines should never be timed like this

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
:ghost: Oh come on. :ghost:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i'll just vote jedit instead
##vote jedit

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

:ghost: Oh come on. :ghost:

GAME OVER

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You can finally see your destination.

It's that thing that you have been running towards for what seems like a week straight at this point.

You find the aisle and turn the corner only to see.

They are all out of your favourite flavour of vitamin water.

You were too late.

You slowly turn back. Maybe you'll grab one of those giant TVs on the way out to make you feel better.

You have failed to cuddle anyone.
mr.capps, Steam games you don't even want, town 1-shot Dayvig, was purchased N3.

The game is over!

Pinterest Mom, DVD Box Sets of things you can find on Netflix, scum Roleblocker.
Jedit, Ridiculously expensive camera lenses so you can take better pictures of your cats, scum goon.

Have won the game for the scum team.

Epsilon Plus, Buying clothes and shoes online that have no chance of fitting you, vanilla town
Allen Wren, Some high tech gizmo that you will inevitably stop using before spring, vanilla town

were both endgamed.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

This certainly was a game of mafia.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
we should always kill jedit when i say kill jedit

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

Like we see the evil consumerism clearly here and we just let it... go... on...

##vote eplison

though deadlines should never be timed like this

It was an experiment that failed, for sure. I considered extended deadline today when it was clear that you were going to no lynch to lose the game, but on the other hand you very obviously had 2 full days to discuss things and people still waited until deadline, so I don't entirely blame the deadline.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

mr.capps posted:

this guy seems pretty scummy to me, if i can be BOLD
##vote jedit

mr.capps posted:

I am a cop plus day vig. I had a guilty result on Jeddit. Just kidding.

##vote Jedit

mr.capps posted:

Or we can kill Jedit who is scum.

mr.capps posted:

i'll just vote jedit instead
##vote jedit

worst... christmaas... ever

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i need to learn to yell at people more i guess

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah capps you were totally on point, but it just didn't generate discussion.

I'll post about this more in the discussion thread and I don't want to sound like an rear end, but at some point being new stops being an excuse and you just have to put forward content whether you are comfortable or not.

It just feels like we have a bunch of older people who feel they can coast and a bunch of new people who are too afraid to put out ideas.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway here is the Scumdoc and the Setup doc. N1 was pretty funny at least.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

mr.capps posted:

we should always kill jedit when i say kill jedit

You always say "kill Jedit", and you're usually wrong.

I did intend to come back and vote Allen - y'know, actually playing the game - but I was unavoidably called away, sorry.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
What was that line of questioning, Epsilon?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Me being a total dipshit.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jedit posted:

You always say "kill Jedit", and you're usually wrong.

no, because those times i don't want to kill you because i think you are scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Epsilon Plus posted:

Me being a total dipshit.

Haha, no worries. I was just reading that totally wrong at the time, I thought you were soft-claiming that you knew I had a night action, like you were a tracker.

I never get to be cop and I blew it :(

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Asiina posted:

Yeah capps you were totally on point, but it just didn't generate discussion.

I'll post about this more in the discussion thread and I don't want to sound like an rear end, but at some point being new stops being an excuse and you just have to put forward content whether you are comfortable or not.

It just feels like we have a bunch of older people who feel they can coast and a bunch of new people who are too afraid to put out ideas.

Yeah, that's my fault. I really should have just not made my last post and taken five minutes to properly vote jedit like I wanted to, but I was just so goddamn annoyed by that last post of his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

also

I don't know what it is, but I legitimately had no idea that the deadlines were coming up the last two days in that game.

• Locked thread