Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I'm glad they brought the giant woman ball stomping fetish back for the Jurassic World episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I like the theory that Dr Grant took on the job to repair his balls.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Bad movies are fun because you get to contemplate why and how things went wrong. It's fascinating to imagine millions of dollars and hundreds of people trying and failing so hard. There are often so many baffling decisions behind the scenes.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Yeah the funny thing about Eraser is that the gun seems to suck. Like a regular gun seems to work better.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Andrews impression of Cathy Moriarty in the Casper episode kills me.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

GrandpaPants posted:

The Tank Girl episode was magical. Goddamn.

Yeah it's an instant favorite. I didn't know how much I needed kangaroo cum jokes.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

"She knows what Buckaroo Banzai is I wanna cum on her feet."

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Ready Player One is such a steaming pile of poo poo and it deserves all of the hate it gets. That book was suffering and I'm now hesitant to take recommendations from the people who suggested it to me.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

At least the movie doesn't have a segment dedicated to Parzival buying a realdoll.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Yeah the first one is pretty solid for a cheap horror flick, the second one is a direct follow up to it. From there it's just increasingly bad and unrelated sequels that were originally other scripts.

Everything after 4 is especially bad.

Elderbean fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Oct 6, 2018

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Big Bob Pataki posted:

The Hellraiser movie Andrew and Steve keep referring to about Lance Henriksen's video game is a fantastic good-bad movie.

That one is also one of the most blatant "this was originally another movie" scripts because it's basically a straight up slasher but pinhead shows up sometimes. I was under the impression that someone wrote a script about VIDEO GAME MURDERS due to the explosion of MMOS in the early 2000s but then no one wanted it so they made it Hellraiser.

Elderbean fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Oct 6, 2018

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

bobservo posted:

It came up on a recent episode but where did the "totally awesome 80s" character originate?

I believe it was the RPO patreon episode.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

"You know what's really feminist? Watching two girls make out."

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

There's so much Steven King shlock out there but I feel like that would be a whole spooktacular instead of December.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The Vosgian Beast posted:

When I was a little kid I would sometimes watch a movie every day, but I think that's something a lot of kids do. Helps form brain connections or something.

I remember reading something about kids being okay with the same movie/show over and over because they're beginning to form pattern recognition or something. They've seen the movie before and know what's coming next so their brain is like "yes, this is good."

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Listening to the Wishmaster episode and dying at the jokes about Wishmasters bad blowjobs.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Durandal1707 posted:

Eric's "i'm gonna snowball it back into your mouth" line and Jupin's disgusted reaction to it is one of my favourite moments of anything the guys have ever done.

lmao yeah that slayed me

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Man I could not get over Tom Hardys weird American accent in Venom. Let him have his normal one.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

General Dog posted:

Tom Hardy doesn't have a normal voice

True, which is why his accent in this was so distracting.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The whole precocious child thing is always awful.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Yeah the last one was a dumpster fire and I didn't think it could get worse.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Isn't there a secret lab like Resident Evil?

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Szyszka is a handsome fella. :kimchi:

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Apes-Ma posted:

What are people requesting for Listener Request Month? Almost Forgot about the whole thing.

Milk Money and Next are ones I desperately want.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I'd kinda love to see them die while watching Gods Not Dead

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I lost my poo poo at jizz juliard.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Pops Mgee posted:

Awww gently caress, I just remembered I was going to request Wish Upon for LRM and now it’s way too late.

That movie is a great stupid/bad watch. I love how she becomes a wish junkie by the end.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

People got paid millions of dollars to make a movie about puppet cum.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

National Treasure has a scene where Nick Cage says the villain has unlimited resources and the next shot is the villain using Google.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Randy Blarg Blarhf

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I think he called a left leaning paper communist once but other than that he generally doesn't mention politics.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

One of the earlier memes I remember was a ytmnd called How To Find The Clitoris and it was the talking head from Legend of the Hidden Temple narrating how to get through the dungeon lmao.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

It's amazing how much nothing happens in those movies.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

LAWARH CRAWFT

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The Friedberg and Seltzer parodies were way lazier than shrek, it got to the point where the parodies just referenced scenes from the trailers of the movies they were spoofing coupled with a loving reference to youtube videos at one point.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

A shame they lost the first National Treasure. There's a moment in that movie where Cage is talking about the villain and says something like "You don't understand, he has unlimited resources at his disposal" Then is just cuts to Sean Bean using google on a laptop. I dunno why, but that scene killed me.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Joss Whedon sucks and Cabin is right.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I'm still giggling over Jizz Julliard.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I've seen Sphere a lot, I feel like we rented it many times when I was a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I'd put Honest Trailers above Cinemasins (Although their movie debates are stupid and loud and I hate them). I think they fired the sex pest.