Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Did they say that It'd be a movie starring Jim Carrey specifically? I'm thinking Ace Ventura jr (3) would be fun otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I agreed with pretty much every single thing the guys brought up.

Loved to hear them rip apart the MRA-idiots too!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

This whole season has been great IMO since Eric is present at all times. I think they're all good fun but Eric REALLY cracks me up for some reason.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I really like cinemasins but I wouldn't use them as legitimate grounds to dislike a movie. Nor would I hate a sci-fi movie because Neil deGrasse says it's not realistic. I've had more than one obnoxious conversation with folks who declare that Gravity is the worst movie ever because "the HST and the ISS aren't in the same orbits! Derrr not reality = cinematic garbage!"

Meanwhile they lap up superhero-movies like it's nobody's business.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Next Listener's Request Month I'm gonna suggest Ace Ventura Jr, Pet Detective OR Titanic: The Legend Goes On.

I haven't seen either of them but that's what these guys are here for. Watching horrible poo poo in my stead.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Have I missed the call-in window? I want to suggest some animated....things.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

That theme is 90% of why I get hyped for the spooktacular

PUTTHEFUCKINGLOTIONINTHEBASKET

Love it. Such an awesome theme. I'm not big on scary movies but I love hearing them talk about it.

Relistened to the Casper episode today. Such a good time, all the boys are present.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Oh I've missed Martin Cinemax III :allears:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I didn't really "feel" this episode for some reason. Couldn't wrap my head around it, even on a second listening. Looking forward to next week, I loved the NC review of Ernest Scared Stupid.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2zAR8vbfIw

Listeners request month can't come fast enough.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

publishko posted:

This was the first mail bag episode I've listened to and it was so unexpectedly terrifying coming from a WHM episode, typically a very consistent source of comfort, that it made it 10x more disturbing. It also kinda made me want to watch Blade 2 which I've never seen before so that's kinda cool and weird.

Mailbag is awesome in general though and I don't know why I was such a dummy and skipped out on them

You gotta listen to the one in which they read a letter from a Batman v Superman fanboy.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The guys haven't done "Milk Money" right? I'm trying to think up good ones to suggest for the upcoming listener's requestmonth.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The episode on the Moon landing hoax is really, really good. I wish the rest of them had that same structure.

It's strange. Eric is my favourite on WHM but his "own" show is kinda meh to me.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I can't wait for their on-screen of Rogue One. Eric is gonna nerd the gently caress out over some stuff in this flick.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

bobkatt013 posted:

It's due to that thread that episode even exists

It was called in by a goon? I didn't know that!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

It says a lot about me that the best thing of this episode was to hear that Andrew loves Bruce Springsteen. Sometimes, I feel alone!

Great episode overall. I would love them to do "Christmas with the Kranks".

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

Bruce is one of my favorites! I saw him alone earlier this year. Surrounded by soccer moms. It was amazing! :hfive:

Awesome! I saw him 4 times this year, making my total tally 13! The 10th show (the first of the year) was at Prudential Center, NJ. I wanted to make my 10th show special so I went to Boss-country. The second show of the year lasted for 4 hours. (Bruce is insane). By the end of the third show I was hugging and laughing with one of the stadium employees. (I am insane).

Also, I know the guys can't stand the "we might gently caress on christmas" genre (that's one helluva genre) but I really like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi9kvO2zL2E

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Dec 21, 2016

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

ghost emoji posted:

Are direct to Netflix movies eligible for the Worst of 2016? Because I've heard terrible things about Special Correspondents.

Pretty sure they've talked about a lot of stuff they've seen on streaming services so that should be fine.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Bee-puns galore.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I'm thinking about calling in "Milk Money", any objections?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Called in Milk Money. Ed Harris has been having the time of his life on Westworld, it's time we see him in something less....good.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Spatulater bro! posted:

I'm listening to the Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector episode, and "dick beer" is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

"Mass shootings don't bother me at all" makes me howl with laughter every time.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Had low expectations for today, since I'm generally uninterested in fight/karate movies but the guys are really goddamn funny this time so it's all good.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

A lot of Nick Nolte gnawing and growling today. Just what I needed after a long weekend at work.

Oh man this is a great episode. Gonna re-listen to it when on the train tonight.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Apr 25, 2017

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I just cried from laughter on the subway due to their rampant Nick Nolte screaming. Doesn't matter what they say, they make it sound funny as hell.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Liam Neeson in horse hell was fantastic. Nice little throwback to the Pippi Longstocking episode as well. A great episode, if you haven't heard.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

"Your height means nothing here!" *brings in a taller horse*

Eric starts every Nolte-impression with "aw goddamnit" and I love him for it.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 26, 2017

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Latest Mailbag was fantastic. Them last stories about drugs (all taking place in Colorado, ofcourse) were really funny. I love to hear the guys talk about their college years.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

My favourite bit was Eric going on a rant over the Zootopia sloth clip and then Stephen quietly telling him "Read the next sentence".

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Their George C. Scott is more Nick Nolte than anything else, but their Nolte is my favourite impression of theirs so I ain't complaining.

"NO, NO THAT'S A RHOMBUS, I WANT THEM IN A DIAMOND!"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Sooo Zoolander 2 for next listener request month then?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Any episode that encourages Stephen to do his Nick Nolte is a great one in my books.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The Hot to Trot episode, and th Nick Nolte bits in particular, literally made me cry from laughter.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

DoubleCakes posted:

Skydiving at half mast got me going.

Everyone had their moments on this episode, the gang was hilarious all around.

Agreed. Andrew’s laugh after that bit really brought it home.

‘Gator jumping was also just great.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

"I eat so much beans I forgot my kids" did me in for real.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Eric is the guy in the background that occasionally pops out and just destroys my head with how funny he is.

His German Santa from “an enchanted Christmas” is way up there among my favorite bits. “WE ARE ENZING ZE BLOODLINE NAOW!”

Stephen has the best Alex Jones though.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Feb 9, 2018

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I knew there was a bunch of Jesus stuff in MoS but having him be 33 years old is just stupidly obvious.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

“Venue fetisch” broke me.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Christmas with the Kranks this December, I guarantee it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

So in short, if they don't do it this christmas, I'll call it in for Listener's Request Month.