Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

sweeperbravo posted:

This time I'm :smith: and :stonk: over the implications of the Maggie Simpson stamp among the others.

But remember,

ShrewdOrganMerchant posted:

Actually, incest CAN have love in it.

At least you can feel somewhat safer, since Maggie is just a girl and he "prefers his women with dicks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Sentient Data posted:

But remember,

At least you can feel somewhat safer, since Maggie is just a girl and he "prefers his women with dicks"

I'll try and be optimistic. I just don't think there's a big distance on the specturm between wanting to gently caress animals and wanting to gently caress literal babies, especially among the pedophilia stamps.

:smith: I should be more optimistic because this man probably never leaves his home, ever, and so I have no risk of ever running into him or his kin. But it's still disturbing and I can't tell where "playing up how sexually worldly and open-minded you are to get cool Troper points on the internet" ends and "legitimately and dangerously mentally ill" begins.

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

You know, with all the inflation and bestiality and stuff, this is almost quaint. Just a dude wanting to become a menstrual pad. I wonder if he completed his 2013 goals.

http://www.dailydot.com/society/florida-man-wants-to-be-kotex-maxi-pad/

I feel oddly sympathetic for this guy. Apparently he was sexually abused as a child.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Of course.

Anyway, less talky more posty

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Cicadas! posted:

He sucks at spriting, but I have to give him credit for using a Velvet Worm as the basis for a Pokemon. Velvet Worms are awesome.

Give props to Pokemon for that since his example Pokemon sprite is just a minor spritehack.

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010

sweeperbravo posted:

This is like a depressing I, Spy where I notice something new and horrible every time someone quotes the image.

This time I'm :smith: and :stonk: over the implications of the Maggie Simpson stamp among the others.

guinea pig lover :saddowns:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
an aspiring web dev itt, make a deviantart roulette site like teh imgur one

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

BattleMaster posted:

Give props to Pokemon for that since his example Pokemon sprite is just a minor spritehack.

You'd think that, but I did some digging and it's not even a frankensprite, he just shittily traced over this sketch in paint (it is a link).
So, no props for him.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Cicadas! posted:

You'd think that, but I did some digging and it's not even a frankensprite, he just shittily traced over this sketch in paint (it is a link).
So, no props for him.

Oh wow, that's even worse.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

BattleMaster posted:

Oh wow, that's even worse.

To be fair, though, it looks like he did ask before doing it, so it wasn't just a straight ripoff.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
What's sad is that this reminds me of something photographer Duane Michals did call Mt. Fuji (Mainly because he's the new traveling art exhibit at the Carnegie Museum of Art) :nws:
http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/photographs/duane-michals-take-one-and-see-mount-5165273-details.aspx
Except of course this was done competently and is meant to be funny/sarcastic

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
gently caress that guy who drew what appeared to be happy teenagers, but turned out to be a stomping infants to death fetish. Christ.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

God Of Paradise posted:

gently caress that guy who drew what appeared to be happy teenagers, but turned out to be a stomping infants to death fetish. Christ.
I don't think it's that; I think he's a bullied outcast or something who seriously believes that everyone else is a brutal monster no matter how pleasant they seem. :smith:

Definitely has a foot fetish, though.

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
Well, here's something... German guy who apparently has 1,000+ "celebrity head photoshopped onto random body" pics.

I'm on my phone so I haven't seen too much, some might be :nws:

http://pabohh.deviantart.com

What I have seen is... interesting to say the least. This is truly a man with a passion. :stonk:

That Robox has a new favorite as of 09:45 on Jan 3, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:nws: ahahahahahaha oh my god :nws:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
So I posted about this guy earlier in the thread, and today I was looking around the "newest" section of DA and thought I saw some familiar work, but no I noticed it was actually done by a completely different freak, Attic-Fauxtos

Compare their galleries:

Main difference: this guy has weird back stories to his pictures

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

Also it's actual gags instead of tape. An improvement?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Also it's actual gags instead of tape. An improvement?

I dont know, they're probably both serial killers

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
'Melting'

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

How did you find my deviantart??

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Bismuth posted:

So I posted about this guy earlier in the thread, and today I was looking around the "newest" section of DA and thought I saw some familiar work, but no I noticed it was actually done by a completely different freak, Attic-Fauxtos

Compare their galleries:

"Sexy girls tape gagged" look like school kids. :catstare:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
If you just go look at "newest" on 3D and photomanipulation categories you'll find the worst and weirdest

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wanamingo posted:

How did you find my deviantart??

The phrase 'slime girls' kept coming up. I guess it's a 'thing'.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Dr Scoofles posted:

I'm somewhat bothered that the sexual fantasy culminates in some dude getting killed/maimed. Same deal with those vore people, they seems to get off on the idea of being horribly and painfully killed. Whyyy? :psyduck:

Agreed. Anal vore, on the other hand,

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

The fantasy must terminate long before the logical, fatal conclusion. That is the only explanation I can see as to why these self-destructive paraphilias exist.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Have you heard the oft-parroted notion that the brain basically stops processing disgust after it's sufficiently aroused? Maybe it works on other physiological alarms as well. They can't hear the pain and danger over their own boners.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

ShrewdOrganMerchant posted:

Dude is big into animal loving, and also incest, pedophilia, and rape apologists, all in a very preachy, self-important way. The world just seems slightly darker just knowing this guy exists.

"I support forgiveness" next to "If women can hit men, then men can hit women"

:ironicat:

Also, ""NOT All pedophiles"

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

I know vore is kind of passé these days but this person's gallery either makes me really uncomfortable or really disappointed in the low effort vore going on here. It's just 80 or so pictures of pregnant women and clumsily written snippets of who they ate and why. I don't see anything blatantly NSFW on here but I sure wouldn't want to explain to my boss what this was if I got caught looking at it in the office.

http://nobody171.deviantart.com/

I mean, I'm sure this is really tame by DA standards but still. I know it's fetish material but it's just as baffling as the duct tape man up above or everyone's favorite Foreverially Tied-Up guy.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There is always something worse.

http://ls6y06cl6a0n.deviantart.com/gallery/

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Theres someone for everyone

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

Holy crap, half of them are poorly animated as well. So now we've kind of drifted into inflation fetish as well.

E: I know I shouldn't be surprised since DA is pretty much poorly drawn fetish central, but at least these are "ha ha" funny instead of Creepy McPedostamp on the last page.

Techno Remix has a new favorite as of 08:13 on Jan 7, 2015

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Wow, the photomanipulation category is a den of true horror and madness

Wowza

Political!

nonono

Jesus christ dude
:nws:http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2015/006/4/c/untitled_by_zapoved-d8cusmm.jpg

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I genuinly don't understand what's going on. Are these photoshops or what?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I dont know if this person is very crazy necessarily but they certainly know what they like and stick to a pretty specific set of features for their women/fetish fuel. Sure big lips and boobs are pretty normal and classic things for an artist to exaggerate on women but this person...I dont know theres something a little weirder/grosser about how they do it.

:nws: Lips
:nws: Pubes
:nws: I dont know
:nws: That crotch
:nws: uh

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

#jesuischarlie

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

DeadBlack posted:

I don't know if this has been posted in the last deviant art thread but it needs to be seen

http://nemper.deviantart.com/gallery/30580879/Art-1985-1995
http://nemper.deviantart.com/gallery/30580777/Art-1996-2005

It wont even let me look at the "mature" ones without registering an account

It's been said but this guy is legitimately loving terrifying. I mean what the gently caress? What the gently caress??

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Rough Lobster posted:

It's been said but this guy is legitimately loving terrifying. I mean what the gently caress? What the gently caress??

He started writing a story about teenagers rampaging across a city and killing each other when he was a teen in the 80's AND IS STILL WRITING THE SAME STORY TODAY. The dude even learned 3D modelling so he could more accurately depict his weird sexless all teen boy stomping fetish universe in comic form.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Dontrel the Dolphin PS4 footage

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014