Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'll play. I'm not typing dumb. Hmmph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CCKeane posted:

##vote: Li44le Mac

No fun!

Bah humbug!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CCKeane posted:

CCKeane's 4errific scum hun4ing skills s4rike again!

##vote: Li44le Mac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote asiina

This is a claim.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Lmao I made a joke about a Grinch pic because there's a Grinch role you dope

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Quidnose posted:

I'm really surprised Grandi did not flip scum with how all over the place and desperate he was. Dude really looked like falling scum.

I forgot Kumba was in this game. I think I need to reread.

Really? I thought the vote on Grandi seemed like a lazy day one vote based off what little bad information you had. Why did you think Grandi was such a sure thing? This post seems fake.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't like that Kumba is posting so much because he has pinged me as scummy and I would feel bad voting him.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How do you feel about Keane? I'm admittedly apt to be more involved on the weekends, but at first glance I smell Kumba/Keane.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

you didn't outright say he was town :(

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##VOTE KUMBA

Yeah let's loving DO THIS

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Okay so one of two things happened:

Doc guessed right (likely as there's two scum left)
OR
Scum was someone not around and didn't submit an action. (Likely as there was such a long delay)

I'd side with the former.

Juanitos post seems weird. I would totally make that same post if I were scum waiting on a doc. I'd also like to read more but I don't like Yuming (as a player not a person)

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You want a no lynch?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CCKeane posted:

Yes.

##vote no lynch

This is the correct move, imo.

gently caress you. Never.

##vote Keane

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Why in the world would we no lynch? Like, at all? Especially when we've got no scum dead. Also, why would you out yourself as a doctor and then still want to no lynch since you'll just die? This is ridiculous.

No lynching is never a good idea.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

This is insane. I disagree that we should no lynch. By the logic Keane put forth, there's no reason to do anything until you're in a statistically more winnable situation. I'd rather lynch and take the shot that we get scum.

That said, I am not that scum.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yawn. You suck. No lynching is the worst thing in mafia.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Seriously, I'd rather be lynched than be town in a game where we no lynched. As if we needed more ways to make a stagnant game MORE stagnant. I think you're acting ridiculous as a smokescreen. I'm keeping my vote on you. Sorry.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Whatever. That's just, like, your opinion man.

Game is stagnant because of whatever happened to make last night take forever. If you think I'm scum please lynch me instead of no lynching.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Quidnose posted:

Little Mac, what is your reasoning for continuing to vote the uncounterclaimed doctor?

Why would he have claimed doctor at all? There was no pressure. It's so weird. I dunno, I'm not feeling this game. I also really hate no lynches.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

If Keane is scum, none of you should play ever again. If he's not, then eh. Whatever. ##vote little Mac

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

No lynching suuuuccckkkkssss

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'd vote quid

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Would vote Ernie

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Quidnose posted:

How is anyone possibly thinking I am a better candidate than "keeps vote on the uncounterclaimed doctor until I self vote in anger."

There's way too much "I would vote quid" without votes to back it up for there not to be scum sniffing at that.

okay ##vote quid

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

same. i'll never vote no lynch though.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

or you could vote quid

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Opopanax posted:

Yeah it was, you guys are super boring.

Night actions

agreed on all counts

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

So what you wanna no lynch again?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

i think scum might be quid and ernie...

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote quid

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You shouldn't. I wanted to lynch Quid over No Lynching (if I were scum, this would be inadvisable!). I also think Quid pretty aggressively targeting me two days ago vindicates me.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

By this logic juanito must be scum considering quid really wanted me cuddled today.... Right, Mac?

It could be Juanito. I honestly have no idea. It could also be you. Also Yuming is in this game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CCKeane posted:

I hope it is little mac because then I have be like "HO HO HO I WAS ON QUID AND LITTLE MAC FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!"

And then I will drop my mic and also call somebody a poopface.

I have bad news for you

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't want to make a case against Juanito because I don't think he's scum. I was going to talk about how his votes are all over the place, how his reads are not consistent (for instance saying it could be Yuming then it can't possibly be Yuming, it can't be Kumba then it's Kumba and Quid and he votes Kumba). However, I think Juanito not wanting to NL the second time and going so far as to say "if you no lynch, kill me instead" is legit disgust with the game and echoed my own POV. Seems townie to me.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

That's too bad

FOR YOU

Thinking about it, I think I'd actually like to vote Ernie. Is that weird? Asiina replacing out, him seeming mostly unwilling to go for Quid until forced to - I just don't believe it's Juanito. I wish it were day so I could vote him.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

lmao what should I be doing? talking about how it's me? yes you should vote me even though i'm town

There's five players left. It's not Keane. My gut goes Ernie > Yuming > Juanito.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hi I'm about to get a haircut and am replying by phone but I think it doesn't matter what happens. All of this is up to coin toss. You Lynch me today and then scum kills another town and then it's game over. We no Lynch and no matter who dies at night we're in this same situation tomorrow.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You shouldn't be. You'd lose the game if you voted me.

If I am scum because I was voting Keane after his doc claim, that's super weak reasoning. I didn't switch because 1) Why should I? and 2) No Lynching is dumb unless absolutely necessary (like today, I guess).

Ernie. posted:

In this end-game I would have 100% killed Little Mac if I were scum. Both you and Keane were on my side and Juanito had for two days been saying he thinks I am scum with Quid. Keane wouldn't have doctored Little Mac, and in the final game day I'd just have to convince Keane that I am equally paranoid of both you and Juanito to keep him on my side.

I also would've withheld kills to give Keane false positives about who the town is, regardless of who he ended up protecting.

This rings fake to me. Why are you trying to convince Yuming of your innocence when just a few posts earlier you don't feel good about her? You're trying to convince her by posting "optimal scum play" which is ridiculous because right now is PERFECT for scum so obviously whatever actually happened was optimal.

Ernie. posted:

Also this scares me, because at the time both Juan and Mac were saying I'm scum with Quid.

And Quid went after me. I can't figure out whether he did it because he was trying to influence both of them or just one of them.

This is also ridiculous. So Quid can "protect" me when bussing is almost always a much better move? If Quid and I had been scum buddies wouldn't we have tried to distance ourselves more? I didn't even go back and read whatever he posted because it's ludicrous.

I still think it's Ernie. If it's Yuming, then scum has lurked to victory - which I've done before, so no harm no foul. If it's Ernie, then we should either No Lynch today and vote him tomorrow or vote him now. I think it's safer to ##vote no lynch

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

That's what it sounds like. You don't feel good about anyone? Ernie, if we NL and you're scum you should kill Juanito tonight because that's your best chance at victory. Then you and Yuming can lynch me and scum will endgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

Also, why would I just not kill you? Yuming has already put me in third. Why would I kill someone who already sort of stands with me (Juanito), and take one who doesn't (You), instead of two people who stand with me into LyLo?

I think I'm the easiest lynch right now. You just tried convincing me (someone who doesn't) that we should vote Yuming instead. You would keep me alive because you think you can manipulate Yuming (you even tried to earlier).

• Locked thread