Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
lol what kind of dumbass fills out his application like this

RAPIST:
☐ NO ;)
☐ YES
☑ CONVICTED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

PleasingFungus posted:

I get paid three lollipops and a Babe Ruth

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
when i started out one company was willing to pay me €1400/month under the strict condition that i wouldnt tell the others

their initial offer was €1200, which is about what a supermarket stocker made at that time. the owners all drove less than 2 year old porsches

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Dolomite posted:

those porsches don't maintain themselves, have some compassion

i (well the company i own 1/4 of) employs 2 people and they make just €200/month less than us. not that i make a lot but at least i get something if we ever sell

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
good doge is so 2011 yospos

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i just learned today that both the english word "curry" and the dutch word "kerrie" are derived from the indian word "kari", which means sauce.

now i get to be snooty to people who use it, before it was just ppl who say "oh i made salsa"

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
fukken vapid cunts amirite

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

prefect posted:

when someone talks about picante sauce, ask them if it is very picante

ehn, i speak dutch and our word for spicy is "pikant" so it doesnt work as well

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

prefect posted:

piquant is a word in english, but nobody knows about it, so we're safe on that front

i know :mrgw:

i never heard it used to refer to taste though, but to things like biting satire or arousing images

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

fleshweasel posted:

uh thats douchey

i didnt use the word snooty bc i thought it was cool

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i just have the spare lambo airdropped whenever my daily driver gets towed

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
btw to get kinda back on topic: uber is about to be banned in brussels again, this time not because they dont have proper taxi licenses/insurance but apparently the drivers also dont pay income tax or social security. thats kinda hosed up imo

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Fabricated posted:

the uber guys are going to go to jail right

imo its just the drivers that are gonna get shafted and the uber guys will be "hey dont blame us for making you break the law in your country, blame the justice dept for suing you, for breaking the law"

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
my cat shits in her box but sometimes shes way at the front and her butt hangs out and i come home to a cat turd, on the hallway floor

anyway enough cat poo poo stories for now, bye

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
they can deregulate all they want and break taxi co monopolies but if youre earning money you better pay taxes/ss like everyone loving does. sorry if im mad but my accountant told me im paying >10k next june

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

ayn rand hand job posted:

gonna take this benzo and fall asleep in the car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

• Locked thread