Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
they're both single player games you fucker

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sir AIDS posted:

It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!

it does

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
im confused

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Majority of People who play Skyrim= Normal

All Witcher Fans=Complete loving LOSERS

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

true enough

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

klapman posted:

they're both single player games you fucker

HURRrr!!!!! HURR!!!!!! HURRRRRR!!!!!H URRR!!!! IM RETARDED!!!!! HURRRRRR!!!! Im retarDED!!!! HURR!! IM DUMB!!!! IM STUPID!!! HURRR!!!! IM RETARDEd!!!! HURRR!!!! DUR!!!!!!

That's you. That's what you sound like. Develop some loving reading comprehension before posting in my threads

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Good. gently caress normalfags

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The people who play the Witcher are the bad kind of hosed up pyschos....

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Ok, ordinarily I hate Normal-fags. However, Witcher fans are the biggest homos that have ever existed

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Sir AIDS posted:

HURRrr!!!!! HURR!!!!!! HURRRRRR!!!!!H URRR!!!! IM RETARDED!!!!! HURRRRRR!!!! Im retarDED!!!! HURR!! IM DUMB!!!! IM STUPID!!! HURRR!!!! IM RETARDEd!!!! HURRR!!!! DUR!!!!!!

That's you. That's what you sound like. Develop some loving reading comprehension before posting in my threads

your fucker garbage words would have to count as language for me to read them, dickbrain

Sir AIDS posted:

Ok, ordinarily I hate Normal-fags. However, Witcher fans are the biggest homos that have ever existed

true tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And, agreed OP.

Cumsquid
Sep 30, 2005

~Spicy Gaming~
SKyrim players are equivalent to the cool kids that played epic SNES games back in the 90's

Witcher players are equivalent to the poor retards that grew up with lovely Sega Consoles and now want to gently caress sonic or w/e.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cumsquid posted:

SKyrim players are equivalent to the cool kids that played epic SNES games back in the 90's

Witcher players are equivalent to the poor retards that grew up with lovely Sega Consoles and now want to gently caress sonic or w/e.

This. I cannot stress this enough. If you like The Witcher, you probably have some severe problems stemming from molestation or abuse as a child.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Cumsquid posted:

Sega Kids were 10000000000000000x cooler than Witcher adults

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Sir AIDS posted:

Sega Kids were 10000000000000000x cooler than Witcher adults

Alright this is going a little far...

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Witcher Fan:(pointing to PC monitor that looks like its had vvaseline smeared all over everything with the gamma maxed out) THese graphnics...They're loving insane. Also you can get in game Playing CARDS with naked cartoons on them if you spend enough time with the virtual prostitutes! Dude. Unlike most games this game actually has an awesome story. I just helped some elfs fight some spiders.

Worker at the Institute for Insane People Who Were Molested and Received Brain Damage as Children: That's nice sweetie. Now take your medicine!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Witcher Fan:(pointing to PC monitor that looks like its had vvaseline smeared all over everything with the gamma maxed out) THese graphnics...They're loving insane. Also you can get in game Playing CARDS with naked cartoons on them if you spend enough time with the virtual prostitutes! Dude. Unlike most games this game actually has an awesome story. I just helped some elfs fight some spiders.

Worker at the Institute for Insane People Who Were Molested and Received Brain Damage as Children: That's nice sweetie. Now take your medicine!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Sir AIDS posted:

mods, namechange

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hooray I'm Normal!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Hooray I'm Normal!

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
THERE GIANT FLOATING GRANDMA ON THE FORUM PLS HELP!1

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I don't know... There are some pretty hosed-up Skyrim mods, including mods to add Witcher items to Skyrim.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Neither games are good.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
If you want a real single-player western RPG experience, find someone who downloaded Morrowind: Gold Edition before it was removed from filedropper, and ask them to re-upload it.

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Neither games are good.

Dude..................Skyrim FTW

Dec 26, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Geralt was p hot in 2, op

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i dont know how you j

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I am crazy.

Crazy for video games.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
The Witcher is like the Harlem Shake but Skyrim is like the Gangnam Style

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The Witcher is like Kendrick Lamar, but Skyrim is Macklemore.

You should obviously know which one is better. Hint: The good one won a Grammy

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

there has been a lot of hate towards games lately in this fine subforum. we should remember that we are all, in gaming, brothers and sisters, and that he who enjoys one game, might not enjoy another; but that does not determine whether or not it is afflicted by fail aids. please, before you post such ire, contemplate the power there is in joining hands and sharing joysticks. together we can take over the world, one achievement at a time; whether that cheevo be from skyrim, or from the witcher, or perhaps even from hello kitty racing, it matters not.

amen

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

The Witcher is like Kendrick Lamar, but Skyrim is Macklemore.

You should obviously know which one is better. Hint: The good one won a Grammy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Witcher does what Skyrimdont!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo