Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Hey, you losers, I bought the Pantehr mit 8.8 L/71. :negative:

Played one game so far and it's not nearly as bad as everyone seems to make it to be. Preferred mm would be cool but it has a good gun which equals credits. Also, having a crew for it helps.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hellsau posted:

I have infinite tickets in MTGO, don't feel like putting the effort into playing Hex. Hearthstone was alright but kinda boring.

People still play Magic? What is this highschool lunch period all over again?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Thing is the FCM always feels like a giant moving shoot me target to me. Whenever I see one in battle I always shoot it first, whereas the Panther doesn't really stick out like a sore thumb.

Then again I enjoyed the Leo PTA enough to keep it and grind up a second 3 skill crew for it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Winrate swings so wildly when you are under 100 games that it really doesn't matter.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

WayAbvPar posted:

Best option is removing tanks and playing something that doesn't slowly kill your will to live.

I can agree with this.

edit: Looks like I'll be buying this if it ever goes live. http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/12/26/straight-outta-supertest-t-54-first-prototype/#more-20771

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

CitizenKain posted:

Which seems to be current WG premium plan anyway, with the Panther88 and the STA-2 existing.

STA-2?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NTRabbit posted:

Upcoming Japanese tier 8 premium medium

Welp

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

primelaw posted:

I just spent $100 on several decks of Yu-Gi-Oh cards because my friends are playing it again.

Ok, Magic I can at least begrudgingly accept, but Yu-Gi-Oh? For fucks sake man.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Has the x5 exp crowd dispersed yet? I really have no urge to play during these big exp bonus specials.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Jack_tripper posted:

uhh that guy has a 900 wn8, he's practically a unicum compared to the guy I was blessed with earlier as a top tier heavy: http://www.noobmeter.com/player/na/reelglory/1007168029/

800 games, average tier 7.47, 92 wn8; not a bot, just an atrocious player hopping from tank to tank and ruining the chances of any team he lands on

Dude is basically a new player. I doubt he even knows where to shoot or even recognize different tanks and weights yet. Hell he probably doesn't even know what modules to use when it comes to the tanks with a billion options.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Where does he get this from and why does he find it to be an issue? Also, what the gently caress does it have to do with internet tanks?

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2015/01/05/the-position-of-black-troops-in-the-us-army-in-ww2/#comments

I also am not sure where he is coming from with this:

"There is a sort of movie trope these days to display the black soldiers as “warriors” of superior skill, which however is just as wrong as the myth of black soldier inferiority"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Dvsilverwing posted:

Actually, I had always thought the movie trope was that the black guy always dies first.

^ This.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
drat those individual missions are waaaaay too retarded to do. Who the gently caress even has the time to devote to all that poo poo?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

These missions are going to make you all frustrated as hell if you actively try to do them. I'm just going to activate them all and let them slowly tick away as I play normally.

I won't see the tanks anytime soon and I may never finish, but god drat this game does not need yet another source of frustration.

I thought you have to activate each mission individually. Can you really do them all at once?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yaay posted:

haha of course not.

I meant to activate all of them at once.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

rossmum posted:

As well as having generally terrible and reprehensible world views and a personality to match, he's not particularly good at World of Tanks, but presumably gets too much of an ego boost from being a "somebody" to realise he's poo poo.

From what I recall he's just barely above average, I think like 90% of the active posters in this thread would look like Camador when compared to him. Actually he's not completely awful, but he's certainly not good enough to be passing definitive judgement on tanks he plainly doesn't know how to play.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against him. Note: I know nothing about this guy and have no opinions of him either way, but what happened between you two?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

warcrimes posted:

Armored Warfare beta client links have been sent out, check your emails.

I hate all you dick shits that got beta invites. You are all human scum unless you give me a link for beta invite. Just saying.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Wow, at least I have ad block and don't participate in anything on his site. I still find the WG leaks that he gets interesting though.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

rossmum posted:

That and he's just an obnoxious oval office. The only reason nobody decent has killed FTR by making a better site is because nobody else has the free time to do it. FTR is a news site in the same way Glenn Beck's show is news, it's 30% SS mistranslating things or not understanding the most basic game mechanics, 30% mocking Wargaming for petty poo poo like typos or demanding they donate the proceeds from special events to Czech veterans' charities instead of literally anybody else up to and including those supporting children displaced by war, 30% actual worthwhile articles (which all have the distinction of being written by people who aren't SS). The remaining 10% is pointless inflammatory bullshit which has little or no relevance to the game and serves only to inflate SS' already dangerously large ego.

Were you in teamspeak with this dude or was this all done from forum/article comments and posts?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

best tank heist EVER. too bad he drove like a scrub. :smug:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NotWearingPants posted:

Does anyone have any experience running tanks in portrait mode? I switched my monitor today and got mini-tanks. It's like WoT reversed the aspect ratio for the game graphics, yet all the fonts for text are normal:

t69:

Battle start:

SD Tanks, I love it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
I'd just like to point out that the Abrams is an ugly tank and that the best looking MBT in the world is the Leopard 2A#.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 31, 2015

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
The Type 10 looks like someone watched too much Gundam movies or something. nvm it seems a lot of tanks look like that now lol but what is up with the mud flaps

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jan 31, 2015

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Challenger 2 looks like a loaf of bread at certain angles.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

xthetenth posted:

From what I've seen depressingly few compared to the numbers of people who want to drive the Bismarck, Prinz Eugen (How do you even like that class they didn't do anything special) and other horrid wastes of schiffbaustahl.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Feb 1, 2015

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Yamato <3

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
About time they realized the waffle e-100 is a giant game breaking pos.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

James Garfield posted:

:frogsiren:Boats official forum posting:frogsiren:

lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Guess how much this costs.

Also, I want this so much.

chibi <3

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 3, 2015

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Regarde Aduck posted:

$8.4 million? Just a guess. If we're talking models then 8.4 million yen.

Whatever 300 USD is in nipponese dollars.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Guess what nerd loser purchase I just made.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MoraleHazard posted:

Yeah, same here. :homebrew:

Except for the fact that I wouldn't have any idea how to play a Tier VIII medium with the armor of a Tier IV medium.

Think Leopard PT, Leopard 1, Nipponese mediums, and French mediums.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
After first game I can confirm the AMX CDC is beastly and I love it. Excellent gun depression, rate of fire, accuracy, aim time, and the mobility is pretty decent. This tank absolutely dishes out damage.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Oh, I forgot; the AMX CDC looks baller as gently caress.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Mission complete. :smug:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Stevefin posted:

It is that I have not seen a tier 9 or 10 game in it, at all in the few matches I have played so far. I could be very very lucky with mm tonight. but that just does not sit right in WoT.

You're complaining that you aren't seeing tier 10's in the CDC? Perhaps you should be celebrating since the CDC in tier 8 games is strong as all gently caress.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Is there even a way for them for detect mods like warpack or whatever?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Uranium 235 posted:

Hedge clipper I can understand, but grass removal? Why? I'm pretty sure there's an in-game option that lets you turn off grass in sniper view, which is really the only time you could ever benefit from having it turned off.

Probably the bug where super zoom makes the hedge disappear?

On a related topic I'm glad that Armored Warfare does not plan to allow mods. Thus, making the whole hunting down of mods and crying about mods completely moot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Before they implemented it into the game itself, the most advantageous mod for me was the one that showed the last known locations view range mod and the hit zones one (when I was still learning).

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Feb 25, 2015