Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Reserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Preordered. (Just a little game humor from me to you, the reader. Happy New Year, everyone. :mrgw: )

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm gonna play The Wolf Among Us on New Year's Day. That will be the first game I beat.

Inb4 someone tries to troll me and say that it isn't a game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

African AIDS cum posted:

ok just now beat metroid fusion, drat that last boss hard

it's spooky too

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

Just beat Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. I can't believe I waited this long to play what is now my second favorite Castlevania game.

im glad you liked it. will you now try magician mode and the other modes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I beat Dark Souls [hikes diaper up high and proudly puts hands on hips] and i did it the completely normal way most people did their first time through.

lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Bbg how did you get unbanned

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Is Helldivers worth getting and playing online

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that feel when you hunt low rank shagaru magala and know that the main quest line feels over but the true monster hunter starts now

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

Nah you just buy ultima from the weird NORG town and junction it to Squall's strength. Game set match.

My favorite thing is being able to buy 10 tents and turn that into 100 Curagas with my GFs and junctioning that to HP to get 4000 health at the beginning of the game. Random encounters were never threatening at all.

I think I played the card game as a joke like twice.

one of my favorite summer feels many years ago was when i spent an evening getting the disc 1 lionheart

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

Finally, I beat Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey with the Neutral ending. Mem Aleph is so drat hard. This was my final party.

grats. mem aleph is no joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

:worship:

• Locked thread