Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

なぜ、すべてがそう刑事ユーモアに欠けている?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that post is already a crime

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Insurrectionist posted:

Sounds like I'm eminently qualified for this, booking a plan to Kyoto as we speak.
you know that scene in mulan where all the guys are talking about their type of girls and mulan just sort of stammers and mumbles something about speaking their mind and everyone just stares at her

this is like that but with anime pedophilia

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Insurrectionist posted:

I don't get it.
im saying you are pretending you do not want to gently caress underage anime babes but actually you do

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It varies from Light Novel to Light Novel, but I mean, you're combining pulpy writing for young adults with amateur translation. Of course the end result is going to be kind of awful. It's two mediocre things coming together to form something pretty uniquely terrible.

• Locked thread