Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

When TNA had a budget. :lol: I completely forgot about machete killer Samoa Joe. Good times...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Burt Buckle posted:

Does TNA really pay their top guys six figures?

There is definitely 6 figures in their paycheck, but where the decimal point lies is another question.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That bump didnt look that bad considering his countless other terrible bump choices.

I realize I just made a drug joke in there too...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

RIP Jeff Hardy never forget

http://youtu.be/iyepjOy-19I

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

RZApublican posted:

I wish WWECW was still a thing because a wrestler with a Swamp Thing gimmick named The Bog Fucker would probably get over.

Swamp Monster in Chikara is pretty over, jack.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Jeff Hardy bump was mentioned during the news segment yesterday morning on my local morning zoo radio show I listen to while driving to work.

Congratulations Dixie! You've made the big time!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

flashy_mcflash posted:

Did they refer to him as a WWE star, or a former WWE star?

:lol: it was actually brought up like this, "So remember the wrestlers The Hardy Boys? Well, one of them, Jeff, recently got dropped on his head after taking a nasty spill off the top of a steel cage in a recent match."

No mention of TNA, the other guys just laughed it off, and moved on to college football talk.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I wouldnt mind seeing jeff and matt in ROH, if only to watch Jeff take even more dangerous bumps onto things.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

LET ME REPEAT, A HALF PAGE AD IN USA TODAY :pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

triplexpac posted:

Check out his WWE book if your library has it. He's had an interesting life, and he talks about Dave in it. Maybe Mark too, I am not sure... it's been a long time since I've read it.

This was pretty interesting for a quick recap: http://youtu.be/jV2U7SA_YuI

• Locked thread