Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

holocaust bloopers posted:

GET hosed PATRIOTS

As a Pats fan, we totally deserved it since Rupert Murdoch was there wearing a Pats hat sitting next to Kraft.

Though that one trick play prior to Brady throwing that pick was pretty fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Godholio posted:

Texans defense played a lot better than that score suggests. Problem is, the Patriots' defense somehow stayed tight even though every other play sent someone to the locker room.

That and the Patriots Special Teams still managed to fumble and bumblefuck around like they did the past two games.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Godholio posted:

I was only half paying attention until he said they wanted to kick. :stare:

:lol: Holy poo poo that was awesome.

Even as a Pats fan, I found that whole thing loving hilarious.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

holocaust bloopers posted:

This has turned into a very good Patriots season for multiple reasons.

:agreed:

I get poo poo from bandwagon Pats fans for this but I actually enjoy it more when we struggle, makes it all the more entertaining to watch.

Also once the Belichick/Brady gravy train ends, it's gonna be fun watching the fan base lose it's collective poo poo over it.

• Locked thread