Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lmao a witness on CNN heard a "popping sound" and now they are just hammering her on what she heard

you can hear their mouths watering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Awesome. Thank you!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
so kyle carpenter, the debba dawg who got the moh for jumping on a nade in afghanistan and somehow living, pulled a hit and run on a pedestrian on december 8th, and just turned himself into police today :laffo:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
A marine committing crimes, my worldview is shattered

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

so kyle carpenter, the debba dawg who got the moh for jumping on a nade in afghanistan and somehow living, pulled a hit and run on a pedestrian on december 8th, and just turned himself into police today :laffo:

Still a better MoH-bearer than that bowlcut who got cucked by trailer park royalty.

All those THIS IS A HERO memes are gonna come home to roost. Didn't that godless tranny pop someone with a car, too?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
there are some fuckin gems on the terminal lance fb feed right now, a lot of idiots defending him and saying its "the liberal media defaming a war hero" and dumb poo poo like that, and then theres this:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

:shittypop:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Oorah debba dawg.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Dude on that periscope is constantly saying "I think it was terrorism, i don't want to speculate, it's too early to say, but it happened really quickly, it's too early to say whether it was terrorism".

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VikingSkull posted:

lmao a witness on CNN heard a "popping sound" and now they are just hammering her on what she heard

you can hear their mouths watering

We're there people head diving out windows?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

We're there people head diving out windows?

look at that loving rogue apostrophe

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

"Will it collapse? We don't know it's too early to speculate. I suspect that it was very full when the fire broke out."

"Good news: We have a charger for my phone."

:laffo:

That is one quickly spreading fire, though.

Ah, nevermind, looks like they have it under control.

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Dec 31, 2015

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lol that thing isn't under control yet

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Slave labor and middle east building standards! :yum:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

lol that thing isn't under control yet

There a stream? The periscope one is down.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I wonder if the Dubai Fire Department is all TCNs as well.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LostCosmonaut posted:

inshallah

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

LostCosmonaut posted:

:shrug: I mean the pyramids happened, but then again it was Shim's cousins building that poo poo back in the day.

Diarrhea Elemental fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Dec 31, 2015

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dead Reckoning posted:

Well, it's a job that requires physical exertion and they actually showed up to work on a holiday and at night so yes.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Dude on that periscope is constantly saying "I think it was terrorism, i don't want to speculate, it's too early to say, but it happened really quickly, it's too early to say whether it was terrorism".

It's Dubai so I'd expect it to be some sort of insurance fraud, scam, or other assorted shady business deal long before terrorism. Especially when once again a giant building explodes in flames and "miraculously" no one is hurt.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Duzzy Funlop posted:

There a stream? The periscope one is down.

nah I just had CNN on

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Didn't they buy jet packs for just such an occasion

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

My favorite part of the video is how the building is engulfed yet right near it they're still going on with their fireworks show

gently caress Dubai

edit: AJE reporter is saying it took a full hour for the fire department to get there

shyduck fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Dec 31, 2015

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
How do you fight a major high-rise fire in a city that doesn't have any water/sewer infrastructure?

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

How do you fight a major high-rise fire in a city that doesn't have any water/sewer infrastructure?

inshallah

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Throw slaves on it until you smother the fire. Insha'Allah.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Zeroisanumber posted:

Wait, really? They don't even have fire mains?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
They should've used halon gas.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

Blast it with sewage from the artificial palm tree "beach."

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How do they get rid of all their poo poo? Just make 20yr septic tanks because battery tech will probably outpace gasoline by then and turn Dubai into a ghost town?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

MrYenko posted:

Wait, really? They don't even have fire mains?

I know that all of their water is desalinated and that they don't have a sewage system. Instead they pump it into trucks and take it to treatment plants. Most of the treated water is dumped onto public parks or golf courses or whatever. Maybe they use tanker trucks?

Also they gave their firefighters no-poo poo jetpacks

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

More like one-man-helos.

In other news, Munich is making GBS threads its pants because of some terror warning.

https://www.rt.com/news/327605-muenchen-terror-attack-warning-police/

German counterterror units are apparently also getting their camo on in the greyest city on the planet.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
This just in: Roll Tide.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Untagged posted:

This just in: Roll Tide.

I oughta ban you :argh:

Go Green

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I oughta ban you :argh:

Go Green

Just posting some BREAKING NEWS is all.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Zeroisanumber posted:

Huckabee's out today too. It'd be a nice way to end the year if both of those chucklefucks dropped out on the same day.

Can someone do a scene like band of brothers in the church where all the dead guys slowly fade away but with the gop candidates

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Duzzy Funlop posted:

More like one-man-helos.

In other news, Munich is making GBS threads its pants because of some terror warning.

https://www.rt.com/news/327605-muenchen-terror-attack-warning-police/

German counterterror units are apparently also getting their camo on in the greyest city on the planet.

one of these days the extremists are gonna go a step too far and they're gonna wake up a fascist colony when Europe finally loses its poo poo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

VikingSkull posted:

one of these days the extremists are gonna go a step too far and they're gonna wake up a fascist colony when Europe finally loses its poo poo

:fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

After looking at that picture, I was googling around to try to find some more pictures/info of that unit and I came across the new "anti-terror" protective gear of the police in my state (Germany's Albama).

Behold:

Guess which piece of equipment the internet mocked the most.

• Locked thread