Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ah, this game.

You know what my favorite bit of nonesense about this game is?

That scene in the video where the robot singlehandedly annihilates a small army of North Korean soldiers? Firmly establishing the trend of robots being North Korea's kryptonite?

You know who one of the most prominent producers and users of autonomous weapon systems is today?

South Korea.

One wonders how the invasion ever got off the ground in that case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why do they have two 20mm sentry cannons overwatching the mass grave?

Are the north koreans expecting the zombie apocalypse?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A bit late, but I like that Connor is possibly the only soldier in the world too stupid to fire a mortar.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

So aside from the missiles going at a brisk walking pace, and the helicopter powered by antigravity, I have to ask...

Why are the americans trying to capture the golden gate bridge?

Because, so far as I understood, the bridge connects both sides of san francisco bay across the bay mouth. It's a good idea if you're commuting from one side of SF to the other because it saves you having to go all the way around the bay.

But as a military option, unless the entire US army is camped out on one arm of the bay, and is really intent on liberating only the other arm of the bay, by attacking across the most hellish chokepoint in history, why the hell do they give a drat about the bridge? Why can't they just go east?

Even assuming they're trying to take san francisco itself, why on earth are they charging 100% of their force across the really long and straight bridge, directly into what I think is a pretty big fortress built on the south arm of the bay?

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Feb 21, 2015

• Locked thread