Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

wow this went downhill fast

edit: though the threads future was ordained from the moment you invoked the name of Reggie and then signed your post

True story xD

-CiC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Must be easy to do good-natured trolling when you have such a primitive accent. I don't know what it is about the british's caveman-like accent that let's them get away with so much when talking to the rest of us.

Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

Khanstant posted:

Must be easy to do good-natured trolling when you have such a primitive accent. I don't know what it is about the british's caveman-like accent that let's them get away with so much when talking to the rest of us.

Don't worry about it, we only 'invented' the language you're typing in. Queen's English IS the correct form of English as is the accent associated with it, everything else is just a poor imitation.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

op your thread sucks, your video sucks and you suck hth

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
this was bad and you should stop

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer