Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I'll probably watch DG's Final Gate instead of this. More productive use of my time.

Unless BIG POPPA PUMP shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Anything important happen yet and did we get a 20 minute Triple H promo?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

So from this last page of comments I take it the show has been a trainwreck and my decision to watch Dragon Gate while filling out job applications has been the correct one?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Don't fill out applications. Walk in and take the job you want.

Should I get in a fist fight with my potential boss in order to earn his respect?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

People should watch Dragon Gate instead of Raw and accept BxB Hulk into their hearts as their Lord and Savior.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

That man has never opened the Dream Gate :colbert:

BxB Hulk vs Nakamura would be loving rad as hell and it'll probably never happen.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

The first Raw of 2015 starts with a Triple H promo and ends with a John Cena segment.

The view never changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Just finished Final Gate. Show was really good and BxB Hulk is awesome.

so how's Raw been?

• Locked thread