Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will the Nightly Show be like?
This poll is closed.
A news parody, like the Daily Show 15 13.27%
A pundit satire, like the Colbert Report 7 6.19%
Something else entirely 91 80.53%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Botnit
Jun 12, 2015

Nightly Show is just brutally awful. You can really tell they're trying to get their own Indecision type thing going with the Unblackening but it just isn't going to happen when half of all your jokes even out of that segment are lazy race related ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botnit
Jun 12, 2015

I completely gave up on watching TDS like the last 3-4 months of Jon being there. I grew to hate every bit having Samantha Bee, Jason Jones and Kristen Schaal. It felt like every bit they did was the same exact thing over and over. Plus their timing is always off. Maybe they just gave up more towards the end because I just had to quit watching until Trevor took over.

Now that he has and I've caught up I'm loving the show again, everyone is miles better. Roy Jones obviously the best, his timing is always spot on. I like Desi a lot and don't consider her the weakest, Jordan would be. He's basically doing a Jason Jones impression for most of his bits, kinda annoying.

Botnit
Jun 12, 2015

Any relation to James Woods?

• Locked thread