Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther posted:

Hi there. Calling all image-manipulators, animals lovers, and sickos, to contribute to this here thread, if you so choose. I'm looking forward to seeing your pets really wreck some poo poo.

Haha. Dats a good thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

ulvir posted:

ey yo I only have paint and snipping tool. any good free alternatives to photoshop on windows 7? namaste

GIMP is great and don't forget the animation pkg.

Walk through a couple of the getting started tutorials and you'll be making cool posts in an hour.

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

is gimp easier to use?

i'm asking for a friend

They are both p simple and similar. Photoshop is a little sleeker, but GIMP is free. You can learn the basics of either during a lunch break.

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/

Piso Mojado

Imo as someone who has used both a lot, there isn't much you can do with ps that you can't do with gimp. But for advanced users, it can be a real time saver for some stuff (good example is what Machai recently showed in the av thread regarding gif size).

For most ppl, they are both suitable options. And the skills learned in one can easily translate to the other.

Piso Mojado

Crap posted:

it was captioned as the rwanda catastophe whith cat in all caps and a cat head photoshopped onto the guy in this pic

Haha. That's pretty funny actually

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

congrats yobbers. byob looks p drat good on the front page imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Cumt posted:

I'd like to take the time to say dogcrashtruther, we appreciate what you are doing for BYOB. It's easy for this forum to be dismissed as a joke but maybe there's something good here.

• Locked thread