Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Dont bully me! posted:

i'm a big fan of these byob/PI crossovers

is it a crossover if not even a single pi person posts in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hmm

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm not super great at making transparent backgrounds and am likely not using the same tool you are but if you want to send me the pic i can have a hack at it unless one of the better people come along

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

:cripes: i spent an hour trying to make something transparent that was never going to be transparent

photoshop :argh:

just gimme the pic!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ulvir posted:

ey yo I only have paint and snipping tool. any good free alternatives to photoshop on windows 7? namaste

gimp is the default free alternative to photoshop

if you can't install on the computer you're using or work off of a usb drive i use pixlr editor

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

photoshop is free everyone just gotta suck a nerd dick for that sweet sweet image manips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gotta learn you some rudimentary photo manipulation skills yo

• Locked thread