Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Doctor Goat posted:

holy poo poo I haven't seen anything but the sprite before and I didn't notice just how much this design owns

Minotaur is really cool but most of the other ones that guy did aren't as good.

The best ones are from Kaneko's 80s/90s punk apocalyptic nightmares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's hosed up as hell that Kazuma Kaneko is no longer being used for demon designs.
RIP sweet prince.

I hope they bring him back since if he's not doing Persona stuff or SMT demon designs wtf.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Doctor Goat posted:

kaneko by kaneko

does persona 2 IS/EP carry over saves correctly on the psp/vita

edit:
no because sony released the psx version of EP and the PSP version of IS so you can't cross play or anything

I thought Soejima did all the in game art for Persona 2 (Kaneko designed all the characters and personas).

Look at this smug motherfucker that knows he's about to steal a man's job.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The best was when Kaneko designed stuff and then Soejima redrew it for the games so you got Kaneko's ideas but then Soejima made them look less static. The dream team.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 8, 2015

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Golden Goat posted:

Kazuma Kaneko

Really prefer his designs to the new ones.

Yeah they are really under-utilizing him now but I have no idea what's going on at Atlus so maybe he's just burnt out I dunno.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

He worked on the story and some of the demons.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The last time I posted Devil Summoner Artemis instead of linking I got in trouble so...

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:
http://i.imgur.com/0XVIVPP.png
:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It fits as long as you take the bal=bel leniency that they do in that game.

Belphagor
Baal
Two different Baels

• Locked thread