Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
I hope Eclair gets her own series, because she's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Yeah, it looks like this season is going to have a conflict, like the first season. Whatever happens, I just hope it doesn't interfere with any planned Frisbee throwing.

AfroSquirrel posted:

I found the fluent English shocking as well.

With a British accent, no less! :monocle:

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

If I didn't know better, I'd say she did this on purpose...

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
If any other show had resolved this kind of crisis as quickly as this show just did, I think I'd be at least slightly upset with it. Fortunately, this is Dog Days, and peacetime antics are just as entertaining as wartime antics! :3:

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Today's episode was about an invasion of clothes-eating puyos. We also learned that Nanami is a skilled masseuse, which probably makes her really popular among her fellow x-treme athletes.

Dog Days always has the best commercial bumpers, and I'm particularly loving the hell out of this episode's.

:3: :3: :3:

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Looks like Farine went to the Reimu Hakurei school of priestess-ing.

nielsm posted:

I want to see others' reactions to Nanamis photos when they get back to the normal world. "Where did you take those???" "Oh, just a magical world I visit once in a while. Magic energy fights and transforming to adult is pretty cool."

I like to think that if people ask them where they've been and what their pictures are about, the Heroes just tell everyone they went to France.

"The giant bird mounts? Yeah, they got those all over the place in France! More popular than cars!"

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Paracelsus posted:

Did Eclair's VA have a conflict or something? She's been relegated to Sir Not Appearing In This Film.

I've noticed that, too. She did get a whole lot of attention in the second season, though, so maybe they're just trying to focus on other characters this time around.

Either way, it stinks, because she's still the best character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Another season done.

Oh, Eclair... :smith:

You know, I think this show has just one more season left in it. I know it's probably asking for too much from something like Dog Days, but I wouldn't mind it going out with some kind of closure. Hell, even if it's just Shinku telling Milhi he loves her, I'd be happy with that. Or, go big, and end with with Folnyard opening an embassy in Japan! Or just give Eclair her own show.

Here's the full ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXilF4mwlf4

• Locked thread