Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Kinnikuman could probably give him a run for his money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

alcharagia posted:

Kinnikuman could probably give him a run for his money

Goku is a lovely grappler so this is a strong possibility.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

He's not good at anything so I can't fight him. I'd like it if he chose the contest and then gave me time to train but I think it would be a waste of my time in the end

You wanna play checkers?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Also I am not a troll, I don't know where you people keep getting this insane idea.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
I think Atem (from Yugioh) is better than Goku at playing Duel Monsters. If he could convince Goku to play against him he could win and then crush his soul or whatever.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Eeevil posted:

I think Atem (from Yugioh) is better than Goku at playing Duel Monsters. If he could convince Goku to play against him he could win and then crush his soul or whatever.

Goku could use a ki shout to escape the shadow realm, much like Buu does to escape the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Goku could use a ki shout to escape the shadow realm, much like Buu does to escape the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

he can just teleport out

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Eeevil posted:

If we go by the manga Atem could play some weird game and then make Goku insane when he lost. No need for the shadow realm!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

he can just teleport out

Depends upon the nature of the shadow realm. If he is unable to sense ki inside of it then he won't have a target for instant transmission. This is basic stuff, come on.

Silento posted:

If we go by the manga Atem could play some weird game and then make Goku insane when he lost. No need for the shadow realm!

Goku is already insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTxKyBIYDAE

• Locked thread