Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

As nice as it would be to dream, I don't think Penrith are going to go as well as they did last year. They kind of just snuck up on everybody, but given they finished 4th, and got into the Preliminary Final you'd assume people would start taking them seriously.

Found this on youtube, and if a list of Grubs/Wankers and Cunts gets added to the OP this should be linked immediately under it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxAq3Qk5HDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

On a slightly more interesting note, apparently there has been ~*!~DRAMA~*!~ at 2GB. Andrew Moore has left the Continuous Call and is allegedly joining the ABC call team. Assuming it's true, it's a pretty good replacement for David Morrow. Will probably bounce between Grandstand and MMM if that's the case.

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

gently caress it sounds weird to hear David Morrow on 2GB, and Moore on ABC

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

bowmore posted:

You'll probably get half off.

If not more.

About a day or two after the Rugby World Cup finished I called to cancel, it didn't matter what they offered I wasn't staying. As a throw away line I mentioned if they could offer me everything (movies, sports, everything, including HD) for $50 I'd think about it. The guy declined, account was cancelled and everybody was happy.

20 minutes later, get a phone call back from the same guy saying they could do the deal. I was gobsmacked they'd actually do it - but I guess it is just luck of the draw depending on which agent you talk to in retentions.

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

iajanus posted:

Brett Kimmorley could come out of retirement :v:

Time for a call up for Jamie Soward

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

Did they call it a knock on off Morgan, or the 2nd guy in (Myles I think?). You could maybe argue that the guy on the bottom - whoever it was - touched it and propelled it forward, but it's a stretch either way.

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

Apparently it was the NRL who brought it to Parra's attention when they tried to register the contract - presumably because it would have counted in the cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

ACA posted it already

https://twitter.com/ACurrentAffair9/status/692257122193666048

Absolutely a stupid thing to do, but worse than Monaghan? Not sure about that

• Locked thread