Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Jonny Angel posted:

Let's go Cena

I cannot believe it but I'm emptyquotin' dis. C'mon TSM, please get good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
Joined as League of Transients. Four spots left!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Jonny Angel posted:

Got drat. When I input the exact same info that lets me log in to the game, it says the username or password were unrecognized. Moreover, I can't seem to locate the email that I used to make my account, so I can't just reset it.

This setback will not deter me from joining a meaningless fantasy league and thus becoming extra upset whenever C9 underperforms.

Make sure you've got the right server marked. It bounced my login attempts until I doublechecked that NA was selected.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

ok, provided we can draft tomorrow anyone available for drafting past 5PM MDT?

Shouldn't be too tricky. I think I can make it.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Obscurity posted:

I am making a prize-league. Draft will be either Fri or Sat if we fill fast enough. I'm off both days so any time that works will be fine. Winner gets a mystery skin bought for them by all other people.

Please only sign up if you can 100% commit to the prize.

League name: Megling Genocide
Link: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/497883/CF7Wt6dvOQkMPs7Hab5k

Can I join this one? I wouldn't mind seeing how I perform on two different drafts.

EDIT: Went ahead and joined as Cash Losing Game. If that's a problem, just lemme know.

Transient People fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jan 14, 2015

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Frustrated posted:

So whats up with this league? Looks like one person left and no word on drafting after everything fell apart yesterday.

I'm wondering the same thing. Presumably things were hosed because of the new patch?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

45 minutes to go now, right? My body's ready for the draft!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Libertine posted:

I'm good at just about any waking hour.

I've tried like three times to get into LPL and I just can't. Even though the level of play has raised there and has lowered in Korea, I just don't care about the LPL teams at all. I wish Korea had just paid their players more. Also I much prefer listening to Monte/DOA than whoever the Aussie guys are doing the LPL English.

I'm watching Week one Day 2 right now, and loving christ this Royal Club vs M3 match. Royal gives up FB and another kill for absolutely loving nothing, it's so dumb. LPL is worth watching if you're an ADC or support because you can peep proper canceling and watch Mata, but that's about it.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Ready, willing and prepared. Should be good to go come draft time.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

babydonthurtme posted:

Man, just catching up on my chosen LPL teams, and I have to say, the utter disrespect that Pawn, Rookie and the other Korean imports can get away with is a little embarrassing. Obviously the expansion of the league means more sub-par teams, but jeez.

The most hilarious game for me so far was the first LGD vs EP game. Rookie has never struck me as someone who's lethal on TF-- good on it, but not Dade good-- but EP certainly made him look it. Handed him kills on a platter for his first two ults, and then just kept playing as if TF wasn't in the game (he was), wasn't fed (he was), and wouldn't use his ults to kill them (he did). Spirit did his best for EP (well, he did in the second game. His jungle Riven in game one didn't work out), but the rest of his team just didn't step up.

My favorite korean disrespect has gotta be Beast's Nunu though. That game where he just took a big fat poo poo on a Jarvan was incredible. I've never seen somebody so utterly starved of jungle farm.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

babydonthurtme posted:

Whoops , probably got them mixed up.

And goddamn, if you want to see true suffering, try the second game of Team Snake vs Gamtee. Straight up destruction on every level, plus constant crazy fighting, I'm going to have to check out Snake's other games.

Not every team has played so far but Snake's the one that's charmed me the most. They seem to understand the game much better than their compatriots. They're trying to play the game right instead of teamfighting (though they're aces at it).

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Jonny Angel posted:

Every team has played so far. Four games each, in fact!

Seriously? Feels like some teams have repeated lots.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

I'm pretty sure Baka's Azir is the very first one to have impressed me in pro play, ever. This includes Faker's attempts at handling him too. Really hoping they can bring it.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

:ughh:

How can KT possibly be this loving dumb

HOW

You do not loving trade fifth dragon for baron. You do NOT loving TRADE IT. You go and contest and expend everything you have to get it because it loving ends the game. ARGH!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Aumanor posted:

. . .
...Wow.
So... Is KT the Korean Dignitas?

Nah. This is more like Velocity tier shotcalling.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

This has to be the first game I've ever seen where a team immaculately holds dragon control and first mid tower for thirty minutes and still doesn't deserve to win. Relegate both teams, jesus christ.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Much better. This is the sort of game I was thinking we'd have. Dumbest team in the league gets absolutely massacred by the veterans who finally got good.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Aumanor posted:

I'm looking forward to some Jayce nerf because that poke is nearing old nidalee levels of infuriating.

Leblanc first. Jayce at least falls off hard if you draft a supertank. Leblanc just deletes people even seventy minutes in.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Both my loving mid players are missing Week 1.

Go Korean or go home? Guess it's time to go home :downs:

EDIT: You could always draft somebody else for the week...though there's the risk of them getting scooped of course.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

This loving teamfight, so drat EU... :ughh:

EDIT: Also, Freezer is a poo poo Draven. You can't have only one kill in a game this long, :cmon:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Slaapaav posted:

poo poo game

This. Please god, make the last two games be better than this

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Cop on Draven.

The difference is that Cop cashed in and instantly ended the game. That's what Freeze was missing.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Alright, it's time. C'mon Team Racist Assholes, don't let me down! Get me a ton of points today!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Monathin posted:

Someone relay me the :laffo: highlights of the last two games. I'm ready to watch the Good Games(?)

Game 1: Elements completely poo poo the bed, played awfully, got schooled by nu-Fnatic. Shook in particular was loving nonexistent.

Game 2: Boring-rear end EU Classix game that went like 50 minutes long, Youngbuck fed to win while Soren's Cassiopeia got enormous, Freeze's Draven sucked and got one kill in a 50 minute game. Ryu on H2K outscored Froggen in fantasy draft in spite of being complete rear end all game, somehow.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Game 3 was CW vs H2K. Game 2 was Giants stomping MYM in less than 30 minutes.

Oh right, I forgot about the hilarity of Giants stomping MYM. Helped that they swapped out their mid and it cost them, for sure.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Monathin posted:

Kalista! I'm ready.

e: LMAO rip

Not today, remake incoming!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Aumanor posted:

Which one is that?

SK Gaming.

Monathin posted:

Not sure I like Lucian here. And I was like one of the bigger advocates for him.

e: hahaha Tristy vs Lucian. Yeah, rip.

Don't count the chickens before they hatch. Lulucian is a strong lane. We'll see how it works out.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Monathin posted:

Lulucian is strong but I think Tristjanna is stronger.

Amazing how nice those botlane champ names come together, isn't it?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Monathin posted:

Freddy! That's my boy.

Also Sven for being a racist is a good jungler.

Yesssssssss, the racist assholes are playing so well! Seriously feels like night and day from that shitshow we just watched. This is a proper LCS caliber game!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Baron at 25 minutes. Did SK Gaming get replaced with a Korean team or something? Not that I'm complaining, I got them as my team on both drafts!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Just gotta point out that Forgiven is somehow managing to farm more than 10 CS per min while rotating and teamfighting. The man's a loving robot, god drat.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

So yeah. It's absolutely confirmed in my eyes that, at least at the moment, SK Gaming is the EU team to beat. Fnatic smashed Elements but you could see it was because Shook played like absolute poo poo. Roccat didn't really did anything horribly wrong, SK just played on a completely different level.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Freaksaus posted:

Looks like I'm as good at predictions as ever, 1-3 so far. Not that it matters as long as Gambit wins, as much as I like UoL I want to see Gambit return to the top.

Meanwhile this one game pushed me from 0 points to 71. SK did WORK here.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Invalid Validation posted:

Forgiven looks like Lemonations drunk dad.

Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks that way. He seriously looks like he's 40 or something.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flipswitch posted:

Which YT channel uploads games, the net connection here sucks but i can watch youtube, not twitch.

E: What patch are they playing on? the current one or previous one? Looking over the post game scores and am curious whether that's post or pre-nerf Syndra POE is playing on.

Post. They mentioned she was hella nerfed. PoE just don't give a gently caress.

Flipswitch posted:

Which YT channel uploads games, the net connection here sucks but i can watch youtube, not twitch.

E: What patch are they playing on? the current one or previous one? Looking over the post game scores and am curious whether that's post or pre-nerf Syndra POE is playing on.

LolChampSeries and Epic Skillshot Senpai I think.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flipswitch posted:

Great, thanks all.

Good lord at POE then, that guy doesn't give two fucks.

E: 3/11 Wickd. UHHH

All on Shook tbqh. We all knew Wickd was a Suicide Gamble pick but it's because Shook shat the bed.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flipswitch posted:

Am watching GMB VS UOL now as the first game and good lord this is a good game to watch.

Don't watch the MYM or CW games. The other two are worth a shot, especially SK vs Roccat.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Meet Your Makers - SK
Giants Gaming - Copenhagen Wolves
Roccat - Gambit Gaming
Fnatic - H2K
Unicorns of Love - Elements

Really not confident in Gambit but whatcha gonna do about it, Roccat looked awful. UoL may or may not kill it against Elements, that match should be fun to watch. And I hope everybody's ready for more SK D-D-D-DOMINATION today.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

SK = Scrub Killer Gaming.

God drat that was a nice game. Always one step ahead! Kills mean poo poo, it's all about the dragons son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

And now, time for a match nobody gives a single gently caress about, even in fantasy draft. This PB from Giants isn't done yet, but boy is it not really inspiring confidence...

• Locked thread