Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

what a strange raw. I think I hated it but I loved the main event segment so I dunno.

Thauros posted:

Apparently Reigns' promo was bad, but how did Bryan come off on the mic?

pretty standard "I'm Daniel Bryan and I'm just an average guy" promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wwe actually said at the beginning of the show "we've received word that WWE MIGHT be announcing Randy Savage as the first member of the HOF Class of 2015" and even made a video of wrestlers doing Macho Man impressions to promote this rumor but would not confirm that Randy Savage was being inducted in the hall of fame until 2 hours later

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Intruder posted:

Am I crazy or did they advertise that Bryan was going to face Kane on THURSDAY! long before Stephanie announced it?

i think The Sheetz announced he would return to the ring on Smackdown but not that Kane would be his opponent

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

another brian cage spot stolen by that swiss charlatan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NutritiousSnack posted:

How is NXT so much better at RAW in everything.

Smaller roster, staff, and creative team with a much more focused objective and production

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

Haven't paid much attention to our great sport lately, what is axs and how do u watch it ?

AXS is the former HDNet

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Daniel Bryan is finally going to have that dream match against Kurt Angle at the Paralympics

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

http://tindeck.com/listen/ccma

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sigma posted:

I'm watching the Cry Babies episode of Countdown and Roman Reigns is super casual and awesome on it.

it was taped before they decided to write him insufferably

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cromulent posted:

So when do you think Roman will destroy/deface his first car

Do you know how long I've been waiting for a WWE/WCW compilation DVD of just segments where cars are destroyed

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Nobody knows about it and will continue to know nothing about it, and Heath Slater was never going to be anything but a jobber anyway so I'm not sure how it impacts his career. He'll be fine.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

Isn't Slater a REALLY good hand in the back? He was one of the guys that got The Rock back to form and (I believe) Brock Lesnar.

no you're thinking of curt hawkins/brian meyers and curtis axel.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Meat Recital posted:

Slater was one of the few guys who they let touch Bret Hart when he came back though.

realistically he was one of the only people in the nexus that SHOULD have worked with bret because half that stable was dangerous to be in the ring with

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

channing tatum should play john cena in the eventual biopic

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

super macho dude posted:

Thats definitely a shirt you'd see on a kid at fat camp.

I never went fat camp

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I'm sure Nash just got an extra check but I really want to believe HHH had to send him an apology fruit basket.

the half-eaten fruit basket reddit sent him

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alan_Shore posted:

You can't give Lesnar the streak then not have someone beat him decisively to get the rub. You just can't. You can't. You really really can't. There's no way Lesnar isn't retaining, no way. Nuh uh. Not even this stupid company would throw all that away.

they already did give it away by never doing anything with it for 9 months

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big Ryck is now irrelevant and CAGE is super huge and better

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Best part of MLK raw is the MLK tribute video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

now he's only drunk some of the time