Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

The Landstander posted:

Roman Reigns is being given poo poo material.

Rollins is really stepping up his game and he's been a highlight through a several month notable down period. He was great tonight.

Daniel Bryan is still really cool.

Notice that Dean Ambrose isn't mentioned at all and is basically forgotten, just like in reality where he gets beaten up so bad a ref has to save him.

Thauros posted:

Apparently Reigns' promo was bad, but how did Bryan come off on the mic?

Bryan on the mic makes me want to die and I watch reality TV professionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

sportsgenius86 posted:

No it was a way of saying "this is going to happen but watch to be 100% sure"

I still say it was "expected" because they had to wait to see if Vince would change his mind at the last second.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Memento posted:

Did I miss something? What was the rationale for putting Seth into the title match? I thought Cena won the match for a title shot and Seth was relying on the briefcase for cachet?

The Authority added him for forcing Cena to bring them back after being banished for a single long month.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

TheJoker138 posted:

I want to see someone come out and just say "Well, I'd like to win the Rumble, but honestly it's a 1 in 30 shot, and those aren't great odds. Chances are at some point some idiot will come in and stop me from eliminating someone instead of helping me for some reason, which makes no sense but happens multiple times every rumble, and I'll end up getting tossed out by like, The Honky Tonk Man because of it."

This is what Zack Ryder says to hype himself up before his music hits.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Shine posted:

Do what, now?

A UFC fighter's gonna pound Punk into the ground like a nail with his fists, which is called the Extra Burial in the biz, I believe.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
In a complete shocker the likes of which hasn't been known since the debut of The Shockmaster, Vince changes his mind a few minutes before the point of no return and offers Brock more money to stay on for another year despite not being a draw, leading to Brock winning through Wrestlemania.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Animal-Mother posted:

Is he really that hosed up? :ohdear:

He's Kurt Angle II, in 3 years he'll be in the zombified remains of TNA doing pointless moonsaults for a crowd of 12 people.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Lucha Underground just got better and cooler.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Ragnarok the Red posted:

HHH: OK, Taker, I'll job two Wrestlemania matches to you. But, mark my words, one day I WILL be more powerful than you in an app game!

Actually it's because you lose muscle mass when you become a lich. 'Taker should have stayed a zombie if he wanted to be stronger than the King of Kings!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The DVD hurt Warrior so bad he literally died, but still somehow managed to forgive WWE. If Randy were alive right now, he might have been able to get over it following Warrior's example since apparently they got along or something, but Randy seemed to me to be the kind of person who might stick with a grudge. It's one of those questions that can't be answered definitively.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Grendels Dad posted:

I want this more than anything now.

This, but as Ultimate Warrior.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Valeyard posted:

One day I will have time to work on a reimagining of Shovel Knight with Triple H

Would buy this.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Onmi posted:

No that's legendary Saytr Daniel Bryan, the other Daniel Bryan is just our DB from our universe. Same as Authority Triple H, he's not the same character as King of Kings Triple H who's from his own dimension.

:laffo: our DB isn't anywhere near that jacked. I don't think you could break the neck or arms on THAT guy!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The mistake is that it doesn't reveal the main event, HHH v. Brock for the title with HHH winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Another Person posted:

CM Punk shoot vid. What more could he even say?

"Hi, Vince, it's Punk, sorry about everything I said but I've reviewed some footage of UFC and been to a trainer a few times and I want to come back."

• Locked thread