Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

NutritiousSnack posted:

Seriously why was Regins given this push, the crowd is already turning on him. Why not put over Ambrose or Bryan?
Because he looks like and is related to the Rock ergo he should be the next golden boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

While I spent a fair amount of the night watching the game this was the first RAW I paid any real attention to since before Christmas, maybe even before Thanksgivinb. My take away is that Reigns and Ambrose suck now and Rollins and Bryan are cool. And I don't care about anyone else on RAW.

Is that about right?
No Ambrose is still cool, they are just trying to force him into the midcard and make him as over as they want him to be.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Pariah Rex posted:

Ambrose Lose-a-meter since break up of The SHIELD

Last Dean Ambrose Raw win: Nov 3rd against Cesaro
Last Dean Ambrose Smackdown win: Oct 28th against Cesaro
Last Dean Ambrose PPV win: none

Total Dean Ambrose wins since SHIELD Breakup 217 days ago: 7
He'll start to win a lot one day you'll see!! And I will be vindicated!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

I bought a Wyatt family shirt and they then got fed to Cena.

I bought an Ambrose shirt and he got sent to midcard hell.

I bought a Paige shirt and she's now on Total Divas and was replaced in the title scene by Nikki Bella.

I...I just bought a Finn Balor shirt. I'm so sorry you guys. I'm so sorry I ruined Finn Balor...
Does Vince have a shirt?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

What's really sad about that is for 2-3 weeks it looked like they were going to handle this well - Emma would just show up in the crowd all happy with her Emmalution signs. One day Summer Rae lost her poo poo and tore Emma's sign away, and the eternally cheerful Emma just shrugged and pulled out ANOTHER sign. They seemed to be capturing her chipper, hopelessly enthusiastic persona quite well.... then suddenly out of nowhere Santino appears one night and says,"HERE COMES EMMA TO DANCE!" and Emma did her goofy dance that had built up as a thing in NXT over months and WWE seemed confused why the crowd had no idea what the gently caress was going on.
What's even more sad is when Emma went back to NXT for a taping and the crowd there did not respond to her at all :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Malt posted:

Justin Gabriel is putting up more offense on Rusev than Ambrose on Main Event.
Hey man Gabriel's knee wasn't hurt

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

Smaller roster, staff, and creative team with a much more focused objective and production
Also an hour long so they don't try stretching storylines to fill in time

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Watching the Penguins Islanders game and seeing the Islanders do the Yes chant is ruining that chant for me now :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Delsaber posted:

Man, I don't even dislike the Islanders but that bums me out too.

Oh well, at least it's not the goddamned Leafs.
It bums me out because that's something the Penguins fans and Pirates were doing because Daniel Bryan got a lot of positive press here for doing that make a wish with Connor and also looking a dwarven Brett Kiesel

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Perdido posted:

It's been all over professional sports for like 2 years now. It's hardly a team/city exclusive chant.
Yeah just me being a little petty and bitter because we lost 6-3 to the Islanders

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

daniel bryan can move his neck still so he's not kurt angle yet
And his ears don't look horrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

Looks like they're releasing a Daniel Bryan DVD sometime in 2015 called "Daniel Bryan - Just Say Yes! Yes! Yes!"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wwe-Daniel-Bryan-Just-Blu-ray/dp/B00SFLV93I/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1421677074&sr=1-3&keywords=wwe
Somewhere in Pittsburgh, Ben Roethlisberger sighs and scratches off the name for titles for his autobiography

• Locked thread