Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

NutritiousSnack posted:

Seriously why was Regins given this push, the crowd is already turning on him. Why not put over Ambrose or Bryan?

Because they would be given the same promo's and the crowd would turn on them. This is Vince PERSONALLY SCRIPTING Reigns, who cannot do a scripted promo, he can do a natural promo pretty drat well but he sucks with a script.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I watched the therpaist session vids that people say Ambrose made work... No he didn't. They were cringe worthy terrible and everyone is turning a blind eye because it's Ambrose. But he could not have made Reigns poo poo work any better, and Reigns couldn't have made the therapist poo poo work better. It was all awful.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Because that's what happens. The majority of this forum already assumed his guilt, and now that it's been dropped they probably still think he's guilty. Failure of the justice system, bullying lawyer, threats, bribes. Any number of reasons. He's going to walk around for the rest of his life basically everyone looking at them and half of them thinking he's guilty anyway.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Perdido posted:

No one is going to remember or care about this. If Jerry Lawler can continue on unaffected after pedophilia accusations, Heath Slater is going to be just fine.

Also, you're a goddamned idiot, if you think there's some intricate conspiracy or failure of the justice system to protect Heath Slater. E: I'm not saying the justice system is infallible, but if you really think that Slater or WWE is offering bribes, :laffo:

I don't believe an anything, I trust that if the charges have been dropped then they were dropped because they weren't substantial. I just had to look at the forum when the story first broke and similar cases and say what I've seen happen.

sticklefifer posted:

The Ascension got the charges dismissed with their Illuminati powers.

No they sent Otunga in as a lawyer.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Benne posted:

You guys, I'm really happy that Daniel Bryan is back :unsmith:

Does it feel like a swelling feeling of joy? As if something in the horrid world has gone right for once?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Also cross posting but Cena continues to refuse to put anyone over no matter what

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMUCQQ-ryQ8&t=81s So do you think this promo was also written by McMahon? Or someone else?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Frankston posted:

Seth is legit becoming a bad-rear end heel instead of the cowardly thing he had going on at the start, it's great.

I love that he instilled fear in Heyman that he could destroy him and take the title, proving Heyman doesn't have the utmost faith in Brock to get it done without him, at the same time, he made Rollins doubt the Authority would be around to support him, leading Rollins to be able to move beyond the group as a whole in the future. And I would actually accept a Rollins/Heyman screwjob of Lesnar. Or Heyman telling Brock to stand aside and let Rollins pin a destroyed Cena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

No that's legendary Saytr Daniel Bryan, the other Daniel Bryan is just our DB from our universe. Same as Authority Triple H, he's not the same character as King of Kings Triple H who's from his own dimension.

• Locked thread