Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Despite Brock and DB being there I certainly didn't see anything in that recap that made me regret my decision not to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Apparently Reigns' promo was bad, but how did Bryan come off on the mic?

HulkaMatt posted:

I mean it was a real failure of a feud - I'm just shocked they ended it this way.

It certainly suceeded in making me care less about two guys that I was a fan of earlier in 2014.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jan 13, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I haven't watched a complete Raw in months and am really not keen on the current product at all, but the Rumble's still fun as hell.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

rovert posted:

This is really worth a read. His miraculous recovery and possible in ring style change:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2329192-daniel-bryan-exclusive-on-his-injury-style-change-and-return-to-wwe-smackdown

quote:

Like, it was so weak—Brie and I don't have automatic locks. We actually have to turn the key in the car to open it. And I was so weak I couldn't even unlock the car door.

Not that this is important, but don't they own a Honda Fit? The Fit has only been on sale in the US since 2007, I find it hard to believe even a stripped down model wouldn't have a remote to lock and unlock the door.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

cronox2 posted:

I own a base model 2010 Fit and it didn't. But the security system is still built in because you can just buy a new key fob, pair it to the car and it completely works.

I usually drive old rear end cars (currently have a 1996 Mustang GT) and everything I've had that was made after Clinton became president had one so I'm a little surprised.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Medical science said "we can fix this with a second surgery." Bryan said "Durr surgery is bad I dun wan it!" So he waited around for months with no improvement and then got a quack cure that won't deal with any underlying problems in his arm or neck that caused the issues.

to be fair to Bryan, wasn't there a point in the summer that he wanted surgery and the WWE was telling him to hold off? Or was that incorrect?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

quote:

A.J. Lee’s advertised first show back is 1/24 at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ. She’s been out of action with a neck injury. I’m not certain if that will be her return date because she was scheduled for a surprise return on the 1/5 Raw show and that didn’t happen due to the injury situation.
It really shows how little attention I've been paying to the divas or even WWE in general that I honestly had no clue she's been out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Not really in the same class as the hoss tag teams that the Ascension are calling out.

I dunno what the Barbarian's up to these days but I'd mark for he and Car Dealership Meng reforming the Faces of Fear for a match.

CHIKARA brought those two and the Warlord in for a "Faces of Pain" trio for KoT 2012.

• Locked thread