Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Roman Reigns is being given poo poo material.

Rollins is really stepping up his game and he's been a highlight through a several month notable down period. He was great tonight.

Daniel Bryan is still really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Blast Fantasto posted:

Just finished 2010 and wow, the roster turnover in 5 years is nuts.

Surprisingly, from the 2014 Royal Rumble, 5 people are gone: Alberto del Rio, Batista, CM Punk, Great Khali, and Rey Mysterio are no longer employed by WWE. If you stretch it a bit you could also argue Kevin Nash. :v:

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I look forward to Heath's triumphant return at the Royal Rumble and subsequent immediate elimination.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
The thing about a naturologist threw me off, he mentioned the procedure in a few interviews and it sounded a bit pseudoscience-y to me. Makes a house show report like that more notable in my eyes.

I want you to keep wrestling Bryan but please be okay. :ohdear:

• Locked thread