Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Shitlord
May 2, 2008

I feel so much butter!
One of the surest truths for this world is that we love to create, and we love to destroy. In Black & White 2, though you shed your humanity for the gift of divinity, you'll be doing a little of both. How much of each will define you as black (evil), or white (good). Probably, you'll end up in the center somewhere, mixing your destruction with a little TLC. Of course, even gods need a bit of help sometimes, and IGN will, as always, be right here to assist you. With a full walkthrough of the game, along with basic advice for those who just want a couple tips, this guide is the only source you'll need.

Inside this Black & White 2 strategy guide, you'll find:
Creatures: Details of your physical extension, how to train them, and their advantages and disadvantages
Miracles: Ten godly powers are at your disposal, and this section will tell you how to use them
Construction: A list of the various buildings in the game, what they do, and how you use them; plus this section lists everything else you can buy with Tribute Black & White 2 Walkthrough: A step-by-step and world-by-world guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'd like to guess Games forum darling Spec Ops the Line for all of them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

An UNcomprehensive Guide

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
That molyneux game. 2ez

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

black and white 2 its right there in the OP post it wasnt hard at all

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

stupid rear end

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

O_O

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

this is really good and I cannot wait for it to get run into the ground

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

I'm going to run you into the ground, bitch.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm going to run you into the ground, bitch.

*gives the solemn nod of approval*

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
"...Once he filled you with his AIDS-trained seed, press..."

This is not irony.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

If I ever see that crappy gif again I'm going to be calling the police.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
:siren:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:regd08: is a great smily

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

so is

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I've seen this twice and I'm already over it. Take a loving hike.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Herr Shitlord posted:

One of the surest truths for this world is that we love to create, and we love to destroy. In Black & White 2, though you shed your humanity for the gift of divinity, you'll be doing a little of both. How much of each will define you as black (evil), or white (good). Probably, you'll end up in the center somewhere, mixing your destruction with a little TLC. Of course, even gods need a bit of help sometimes, and IGN will, as always, be right here to assist you. With a full walkthrough of the game, along with basic advice for those who just want a couple tips, this guide is the only source you'll need.

Inside this Black & White 2 strategy guide, you'll find:
Creatures: Details of your physical extension, how to train them, and their advantages and disadvantages
Miracles: Ten godly powers are at your disposal, and this section will tell you how to use them
Construction: A list of the various buildings in the game, what they do, and how you use them; plus this section lists everything else you can buy with Tribute Black & White 2 Walkthrough: A step-by-step and world-by-world guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

I've seen this twice and I'm already over it. Take a loving hike.

It's already retired, worry not.

• Locked thread