Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Splode posted:

hey tithin, what's he talking about? If he flips scum, this implicates you. Are you guys masons or is he just clinging to the one poster who sort of maybe defended him that one time?

The latter I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
Anime David I think you are just digging yourself a deeper hole here.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

that's booting someone out for a few hours, it's not banning them from ever returning

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Matthew Beet posted:

why one shot? that was kinda new in tirades game only i thought .

Maybe they were waiting on ~data~

Actually it would be pretty funny if Anidav was town vigilante and he offed our doctor last night!

:shrug:

One shots aren't new to Tirade's game, and I've heard of one-shot vigilantes more often than re-usable ones. Just spitballing, but I probably wouldn't give a single player that much power.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

GoldStandardConure posted:

Anime David I think you are just digging yourself a deeper hole here.

vote for him then, buster. Don't think I haven't been keeping track of who hasn't voted for him.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Splode posted:

hey tithin, what's he talking about? If he flips scum, this implicates you. Are you guys masons or is he just clinging to the one poster who sort of maybe defended him that one time?

Nah I doubt that, it could be a number of things though:

Anidav could be cop, has investigated tithin (know's his safe or knows his role) but has made a bad move exposing himself. So he's trying to hint to tithin at this power.

OR

He's scum and just trying to side with a random person he can safely assume is not scum to try and get allies.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Splode posted:

vote for him then, buster. Don't think I haven't been keeping track of who hasn't voted for him.

If you guys ever needed a scum detector, now is the time.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

i can't read this poo poo all day, it hurts

##vote Anidav

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Splode posted:

:shrug:

One shots aren't new to Tirade's game, and I've heard of one-shot vigilantes more often than re-usable ones. Just spitballing, but I probably wouldn't give a single player that much power.

I thought this was your second game?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

This is the worst choice town will ever make.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Matthew Beet posted:

I thought this was your second game?

Third, I played as a scum mason mole in one of FS' games where EVERYONE had a power, and I've heard a bunch of mafia stories

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

*Taps microphone*

uhh votefinder ?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Anidav (6): Splode, Gough Suppressant, Small Keating, SKY COQ, Matthew Beet, Those On My Left, Gough Suppressant, Those On My Left, tithin, Those On My Left
Matthew Beet (1): Anidav

Not Voting (6): black_tangled, GoldStandardConure, Gough Suppressant, Mithranderp, Plotterboy, Quantum Mechanic

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 19th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 hours, 24 minutes.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I have to say this is the funnest game i've played in a long time regardless of outcome!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

*white noise and agreement between Splode and Beet continues*

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

black_tangled, GoldStandardConure, Gough Suppressant, Mithranderp, Plotterboy, Quantum Mechanic:

Only YOU can put an end to this gibbering wreck

Anidav posted:

Be a hero,

Vote Anidav today

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Beware the false Shepard for he goes for easy targets and makes them hatch weird freakout plans because no one defends Anidav on Day 2.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

*white noise posting with no evidence*

Go on, please go back and quote where we're jerking each other off please.

I'm still suss on him actually, he' just a lot further down the list than aniscumdav

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Splode posted:

Third, I played as a scum mason mole in one of FS' games where EVERYONE had a power, and I've heard a bunch of mafia stories

Was that the one where we (as scum) turned an entire masonry? That was loving amazing.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Splode posted:

I probably will, but I agree with whoever said not to drop the hammer first thing in the morning. I'd say give him enough rope to hang himself, but loving lol he's done that ten times over by now.

Its still only 8:40 in the morning for me, I want to see how far the Anime Dave Crazy Train is going to go before I vote.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

Beware the false Shepard for he goes for easy targets and makes them hatch weird freakout plans because no one defends Anidav on Day 2.

It's d3. WRONG AGAIN LIAR

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

Go on, please go back and quote where we're jerking each other off please.

I'm still suss on him actually, he' just a lot further down the list than aniscumdav

You are scum, this is how you scum post. I smell it, I see it, I feel it.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I'm actually quite interested to see if QM votes. He's been very quiet so far.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

You also like to intentionally misread posts to frame a narrative, tithin knows this, you've tried to do this to me before.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

You are scum, this is how you scum post. I smell it, I see it, I feel it.

Matthew Beet posted:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Look elsewhere town or suffer the consequences of my failed plan, you can still save me and save this mess. You just need to believe me, just this once.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Anidav posted:

See, tithin, they are trying to SLANDER everyone with this. the vote is delayed so that they can web-weave you and others. This is scum play.

I can't believe I'm saying thia unironically but calm down about games dude.

I wanted the vote delayed because hammering someone an hour after the thread opens is stupid and to see if people go suss today. That hasn't happened because you're going off your nut spazzing out.

I agree splode and beets are suss as hell but you're not helping your cause. Give us something believeavle without going apeshit.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

SKY COQ posted:

Was that the one where we (as scum) turned an entire masonry? That was loving amazing.

Yeah we exploited the masonry to make it look like we were confirmed town, managed to feed them the idea that it was possible the masonries (there were two) had moles, and by putting forward this idea, we didn't look like the mole, as WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?
Everything went amazingly well, and either according to plan or a happy accident. half truths are the best if you're scum. It was a good game.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
Realchat: black_tangled is at work and will probably not post until after 6pm EST.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

##vote Anidav

If he is town we will know who the scum are

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Plotterboy posted:

I wanted the vote delayed because hammering someone an hour after the thread opens is stupid and to see if people go suss today. That hasn't happened because you're going off your nut spazzing out.

I agree splode and beets are suss as hell but you're not helping your cause. Give us something believeavle without going apeshit.

Plot, did you read the evidence I posted? Anidav has just been straight up lying. Why are you looking for a reason to defend him?

But yeah, if he's town, I look really bad, and I fully expect I'll be lynched. Which is fine, because if Anidav is town after all of this town is hosed anyway.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm on death row and no one believes my posts. I have every right to point the finger and scream.

If I flip town, which I will then statistically, Beet cannot be vanilla town which he claimed

Therefore he is a scum who told a safe lie. Beet and Splode are dancing together to get me voted out. Therefore they are associates.

My plan failed but this much is obvious to me. Bif's suicide is an unfortunate by-product.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Whelp.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Plotterboy posted:

Bahahahahaha

The more I think about it the more I think Anidav is actually scum and not just a dangerously inept townie. He acted this way when he got dogpiled in the young greens game too.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

black_tangled posted:

##vote Anidav

If he is town we will know who the scum are

If I am town then three towns will die again. Watch and learn.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Anidav, we hardly knew ye :(

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Splode posted:

Plot, did you read the evidence I posted? Anidav has just been straight up lying. Why are you looking for a reason to defend him?

But yeah, if he's town, I look really bad, and I fully expect I'll be lynched. Which is fine, because if Anidav is town after all of this town is hosed anyway.

Because I think you're scum basically. Also I hoped to draw this out longer to get some more data.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

SKY COQ posted:

Bahahahahaha

The more I think about it the more I think Anidav is actually scum and not just a dangerously inept townie. He acted this way when he got dogpiled in the young greens game too.

That's what annoys me the most about people not voting for him. He pulled this act like, under a month ago. He was scum. It's really bad play, and it reflects very poorly on us if it works twice.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

rip anime David

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Remember my words tithin ye mighty and despair.

• Locked thread