Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
youre all trolled as a result of this thread since i know for a fact youre all deeply invested in the culture of finger skateboarding. you should get better hobbies like collecting skiffle music records or watching tv shows on netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
people who finger skateboard are loving perverts/. only perferts and fedora wearing grease balls are into finger skateboarding. a better hobby to have woudl be to collect videogames on the Steam application

I.N.R.I
Holy shi.t.. i cant believe this finger skateboard artist is using Super Boney wheels on a Spacefuck board ... thats insanely retarded. Im not even intpo finger skateboarding and i know that. It just goes to show that all finger skateboarders are retarded homosexuals who proabably watch japanese cartoons insetad of normal tv

Ace of Baes
*slowly slides my Tech Deck Mini ramp behind me* haha yea..h...spergy finger skater.s....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I.N.R.I
average byob poster: peop;el who do finger skateboarding are awesome. i really look up to fingerboarding pioneers Percy "half pipe" Schmitz and Christopher "both hands" Pomf. by the way , Percy drives a 1995 honda civic just like me, and its the same colour too. Im 45

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
what about fingering ur mam?

verily carefree

7777777 posted:

*slowly slides my Tech Deck Mini ramp behind me* haha yea..h...spergy finger skater.s....

ron color

I.N.R.I posted:

average byob poster: peop;el who do finger skateboarding are awesome. i really look up to fingerboarding pioneers Percy "half pipe" Schmitz and Christopher "both hands" Pomf. by the way , Percy drives a 1995 honda civic just like me, and its the same colour too. Im 45

lol

Kuromyneko

Kuro neko

My friend is a pro finger boarder who won the finger xgames and has sponsors and lives in a big mansion now in Cali

Dr Cheeto
I was invited to the world championship but I got my hand slammed in a car door and my life has never been the same since

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

----------------

ulvir

I.N.R.I posted:

Holy shi.t.. i cant believe this finger skateboard artist is using Super Boney wheels on a Spacefuck board ... thats insanely retarded. Im not even intpo finger skateboarding and i know that. It just goes to show that all finger skateboarders are retarded homosexuals who proabably watch japanese cartoons insetad of normal tv

ulvir

I.N.R.I posted:

City of Glompton

Dr Cheeto posted:

I was invited to the world championship but I got my hand slammed in a car door and my life has never been the same since

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ace of Baes
i went to UC Berkley on a full ride finger skateboarding scholarship, unfortunately i gambled away my scholarship on paper triangle football

----------------

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
finger skateboarding is not a crime

thanks Manifisto!

Hustle Hound

all is known

I.N.R.I posted:

sam--- uhh... i mean NOT same. i'm not the guy you said in the post.

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

7777777 posted:

i went to UC Berkley on a full ride finger skateboarding scholarship, unfortunately i gambled away my scholarship on paper triangle football

:hf: same deal, but I lost it all on quarter basketball

Dr Cheeto

I.N.R.I posted:

Schmitz was great until he started doing commercials for finger food. now I just want to punch his stupid face

----------------

I.N.R.I

oliwan posted:

what about fingering ur mam?

LOL

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it's stupid until you get really into it. then it's awesome and fun, and a great way to meet ppl who want to do tricks on tiny skateboards with their fingers.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
*finger skateboards up to I.N.R.I. and does a very cool fishtail stop on gravel kicking some up* sup :cool:

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

WetNightmare posted:

*finger skateboards up to I.N.R.I. and does a very cool fishtail stop on gravel kicking some up* sup :cool:

the tiniest gravel

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
yeah it was cool

----------------

Dr Cheeto

WetNightmare posted:

it's stupid until you get really into it. then it's awesome and fun, and a great way to meet ppl who want to do tricks on tiny skateboards with their fingers.

I've met so many happily married couples who met through fingerboarding. one of their weddings they skated down the aisle together, it brought tears to my eyes

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
finger skateboarding is actually a marriage counseling technique too. saved mine.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
a man was cured of severe autism when his therapist brought him out of his shell and into our world with, you guessed it, finger skateboarding.

----------------

Dr Cheeto
inri please don't die alone and unloved. I'm going to a finger meet tomorrow, I think you should come

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

skating your fingers down the aisle, when u hit to the miniature kicker @ the steps before the altar you pop a sweet kickflip then a nollie, finishing with a good manual & stopping next 2 the love of your life

I.N.R.I

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

skating your fingers down the aisle, when u hit to the miniature kicker @ the steps before the altar you pop a sweet kickflip then a nollie, finishing with a good manual & stopping next 2 the love of your life

shuffling your way down the aisle on all fours while you wafve your right arm from left to right and make the board slalom from pew to pew. by the time you reach your betrothed there are holes worn in your jeans and your kjees are bleeding and everyone present wants to beat the poo poo out of you. whatever man... at least I aint into anime...

GoodbyeTurtles

I.N.R.I posted:

shuffling your way down the aisle on all fours while you wafve your right arm from left to right and make the board slalom from pew to pew. by the time you reach your betrothed there are holes worn in your jeans and your kjees are bleeding and everyone present wants to beat the poo poo out of you

still sounds better than most weddings tbh

Dr Cheeto
miniature tin cans tied to the back of a fingerboard departing the wedding. the initials of the happy couple have been emblazoned on the underside

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jeff goldblum: [puts his fingers on a regular skateboard and unsuccessfully tries to push] i can make it smaller.

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

WetNightmare posted:

jeff goldblum: [puts his fingers on a regular skateboard and unsuccessfully tries to push] i can make it smaller.

lol

I.N.R.I
chyeah... put another hole in my indoor cardboard halfpipe today so i said gently caress it. i took my 4" Skully Piston with custom FUCH HED wheels (ceramic bearings bro!!!) to a real skatepark.. let me tell you i was beaten, i n one instance i had a water bottle filled with rocks thrown at me which missed my head by like 1ft maximum, and loving poo poo bag children spat on me and told me to gently caress off out of their way. but i dont care. and lets face it until they can land a 720 like i can then i should have the right of way here.

I.N.R.I
LOL do you seriously do regular skating instead of the kind of skatign i do? thats retarded. someone should cut the brake cables on your car so that you die when yiou try to drive it

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

I.N.R.I posted:

chyeah... put another hole in my indoor cardboard halfpipe today so i said gently caress it. i took my 4" Skully Piston with custom FUCH HED wheels (ceramic bearings bro!!!) to a real skatepark.. let me tell you i was beaten, i n one instance i had a water bottle filled with rocks thrown at me which missed my head by like 1ft maximum, and loving poo poo bag children spat on me and told me to gently caress off out of their way. but i dont care. and lets face it until they can land a 720 like i can then i should have the right of way here.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i finger rollerblade

----------------

tao of lmao

this mother loving fyad sicko is talking poo poo about the noble hobby of finger boarding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

WetNightmare posted:

i finger rollerblade

no finger fruit-booting

• Locked thread