Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Best raw in a while, laughed, marked for jbl, got to see brock plus a bunch of cool old guys

gently caress the ascension, seeing them get owned by the dudes was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Dimebags Brain posted:

The worst part of the show was the senior citizen brigade beat up two guys who debuted on tv three weeks ago. Like, the Ascension aren't good, but this loving burial is so emblematic of WWE's over-reliance on nostalgia acts and temp dudes at the expense of their actual current and future roster. It honestly felt like Vince booking out of spite. Just terrible.

Plus, I was like 8 the last time any of those old fucks were relevant, so it was just terrible stupid bullshit instead of beloved veterans putting those cocky youngsters in their place.

apparently theyre more relevant than the ascension because no one gave a poo poo about them and enjoyed them getting owned by old cool dudes

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Daniel Bryan posted:

It's easier to expect the worse and either be right, or be glad to be proven wrong.

the problem is the posting about it

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

cams posted:

...I really do not want to be inside a Hooters...

lol

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Wanna know how many feet of snow Florida had last year? Or Dallas? Or Louisiana? How bout Arizona and LA?

That's what I mean by stupid. It'd be different if they were in Phoenix and a freak snow storm hit.

The rumble was so bad we're blaming freak weather on the WWE now

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

imo every person that says they cancelled their subscription should be put on a list and it should be compared to a list of people posting in the fast lane gdt and then all banned for pirating streams

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

this was posted somewhere in the last 30 pages of lolling at how incompetent the wwe is, geez, read a thread

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Sex Robot posted:

I am sorry, the thread is moving so fast :(

naw man you good, TMZ leaked it yesterday anyway

it's weird but he's a big name so good on them, if that leaked list of the other HoF inductees is for realsies then it's gonna be the least bad one out of the remaining announcements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Maxwell Lord posted:

When they don't show LU they run old grindhouse and kung fu movies. It's a quality network.

and miami vice

basically el rey is "poo poo that robert rodriguez wants to watch" and i'm okay with that

• Locked thread