Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

Jerry: I don't see what's so special about hackers

Kramer: of course you don't Jerry, you're at this level and hackers are allll the way up here

George: *taking a bite of pastrami on rye* it's the levels Jerry

Jerry: What levels?? Since when are there levels?

Kramer: Always Jerry! These hackers can zoooooom right into the telephone and pop right out the other end into your email.

George: *piece of pastrami falls out of mouth onto his shirt* wait, they can read your emails?!

Kramer: ooohh yeah George, they can read all of it. that's why I type all of mine in code.

Jerry: Oh right, like pig latin?

Kramer: No Jerry, Pig Latino, my friend Garcia from the waffle house showed me how.

George: *dabs at shirt with napkin*

Jerry: I don't buy it, my uncle Leo is hacking all the time, you've never seen a guy hack more than Uncle Leo. Just last week he got me kicked out of a movie theater because he was hacking through the entire intro, and he still refuses to use email because he "can't find the stamps".

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders

lol ^

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

Neo George visits his parents

Frank Costanza: what do you need that coat for? is it raining?

George: it's not for rain, it doesn't really matter what we wear. I can get any outfit in the system.

Frank: oh so now you think you can get any suit you want? is that it? and this is what you pick?!

Estelle Constanza: Frank leave him alone, that's the style these days.

Frank: Style? What's this about style??

George: I like the way it looks

Frank: oh so my son is a fashionista now?!

Estelle: He's very fashionable

George: oh God, mom....please....

Frank: You look ridiculous. Why can't you just wear a suit a tie for God's sake?

George: No! I'm not going to wear a suit and tie. That's what he wears and I am not like him! I am anti-suit!

Estelle: He's anti-suit Frank

Frank: Anti-suit? Are you telling me you're never going to wear a suit and tie? If I drop dead tomorrow my son is going to show up at my funeral wearing those sunglasses and that coat? It's the middle of summer!

Estelle: Don't talk like that Frank, you're not going to die.

Frank: I'll die whenever I want woman!! and I'll be damned if any son of mine tries to turn my funeral into a fashion show!

George: Stop!! just stop! I can turn it into whatever I want, I am the chosen one, and this conversation is over! I like my coat and I'm going to wear my coat and that's that.

Estelle: There you go Frank, he's the Chosen One.

Frank: oh boy, the Chosen One. He should of chose a sensible outfit!

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 22, 2015

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

you prissy bw:h:tch

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders

great work bacalou and that awesome image makes my last post 'work' even better :glomp:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

• Locked thread