Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHUCK WAS TAKEN
Aug 1, 2004
this kid has heart

The Mad Archivist posted:

dorito spergo cum

daaaaaaang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

sup cogito ergo cum

K that actually made me blow piping hot coffee out my nose into my nice clothes while getting ready for work. You're a major rear end in a top hat for not keeping the jokes to a "hearty chuckle" level.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Father_Johann posted:

K that actually made me blow piping hot coffee out my nose into my nice clothes while getting ready for work. You're a major rear end in a top hat for not keeping the jokes to a "hearty chuckle" level.

reported

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
people who use the word ergo are nonces, op. the word youre looking for is nonce.

.random
May 7, 2007

A Stupid Baby posted:

people who use the word ergo are nonces, op. the word youre looking for is nonce.

A nonce?

:confused:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
nonce upon a time

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Did we get to how non-british nerds use whilst all the time yet? cause that poo poo is stupid

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

LethalGeek posted:

Did we get to how non-british nerds use whilst all the time yet? cause that poo poo is stupid

And so goddamn pervasive. It's like you listen to any nerd talking about any poo poo they will use 'whilst' without fail.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
What or who is Ergo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

serious norman posted: