Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I do not think P. Mom or Byers are scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think it may be Opop or Hal. At the moment, they are my best reads. Outside of Diqnol, who 100% must perish in order for us to achieve our goals in this life. In order for us to look up at the sun and smiiiilllllleeeee.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

True and Real posted:

I'm feeling a little better about it now :unsmith: but could you please stop trying to tell everyone else to murder me? I don't mind if you strangle me in the privacy of your own google doc if that is what will feel best, though, and it's certainly your right to do anything you want! I just don't want people to keep thinking about nasty things like you sitting on my skull until in crumbles into dust for you to put into your drink with a little umbrella in it and pulling my rear end out with a fish hook and stuff like that while the sun is shining and love is in the air :sun:

Happiness for all! This is what I want for all of you :)

No. *jazz hands*

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

ah nuts i'll probably get lynched and i'm sorry about that because i'm town. i was making a joke, i didn't think lockjaw would be in this game and it'd be funny to roleplay a dog.

You're doing a great job with your PR of being a son of a bitch.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Diqnol. prince of trash, king of lies, I am confident that soon my attitude will change. :)

I hope that we can be friends. :(

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'd like to talk about Byers early posting. Byers your early posting was interesting, was there a reason behind it that you can speak of? It seems unusual.

But of course, if you, Byers, couldn't talk about it, that would make sense too.

I am, of course, explicitly only talking about Byers here.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

Keane are you an executioner for Diqnol or something?

I am trying to figure out if Byers was forced by somebody (probably that scummy Diqnol, may a thousand hellfires rain upon him) to behave in a strange way.

Again, this conversation is just about Byers.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Rarity posted:

Can someone do me a favour and put a vote on PMom? I'm having issues doing the replacement on votefinder and I want to check that it's worked

Absolutely not.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Why would you ask this? Your second paragraph suggest you know it's wrong to ask this, and you did so anyway.

For the record, this and the follow-up post...

... is scummy as gently caress. I didn't know FF were into fishing Keane!

Ask your scumbros, they'll help you out!

By the festering corpse of Diqnol, Byers, I am just asking a question about your unusual posting, if you can't talk about murdering Diqnol I mean your unusual posting, then maybe you can talk about other unusual posting that you have seen to get a sense of if anybody else is in a similar boat, perhaps a boat that has oxygen tanks on it that you can trick Diqnol into biting before you shoot at them, hopefully sending the whole mess into the sky in a giant explosion.

Again, Byers, if you can't talk about your unusual posting or voting, perhaps you can talk about someone else's.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers are you trying to pull a long con here? Because two people with unusual posting sure could be a lot.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Diqnol's PR is self-imposed because he felt like he's been unnecessarily hostile in mafia games recently. There's no connection between his PR and my voting pattern. Does that answer your question?

Yes, it does.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Diqnol's PR is self-imposed because he felt like he's been unnecessarily hostile in mafia games recently. There's no connection between his PR and my voting pattern. Does that answer your question?

Death to Diqnol, may he swallow an umbrella only to have it open up inside him. Vote Diqnol.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Come on Byers, read between the lines.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

Keane, seriously, wtf is up with this diqnol thing? Why are you still being all aggro on him?

Its weirding me out and making me want to vote for you.

What did he do, am I missing something?

I think Byers may know what's going on

MURDER DIQNOL
MURDER DIQNOL
MURDER DIQNOL
MURDER DIQNOL

Maybe ask Byers if he thinks there might be good reasons for unusual posting!

MURDER DIQNOL
MURDER DIQNOL
MURDER DIQNOL
MURDER DIQNOL

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Puntification posted:

Can you expand on these reads?

I can expand next game day, I think.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

I think I get it now.

FUCKIN' FINALLY

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

You'll have to forgive me, I can be dense.

You're the first to pick up on MURDER DIQNOL some of my sutble naunce. MURDER DIQNOL.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

I think I get it now.

CPig can you please post your ideas? I would like to hear them.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

More importantly I would like the rest of the thread to hear them.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm no lyncher, I am distinctly town. I get no powers from Diqnol's death, other than perhaps having my heart beat a little easier.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I would like the deadline to be at KICKOFF in order to SPITE Exakt Science.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

If we vote it all out tonight, then we all win.

Obviously the only choice is Diqnol, I cannot fathom anybody else being voted, as I hire a taxidermist to preserve his body, posed in a frightening stance, ready to attack. I shall hide this stuffed Diqnol in the closet of a child.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Again, this is a bad discussion to have today. Stop it, all of you.

I think it's quite a good and useful discussion to have!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Now I know you don't know what the hell you're talking about!

I know exactly what I'm talking about! Why WOULDN'T this be a good and useful discussion?!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Seriously Byers, I think you may be the second scummiest (right after Diqnol). And if I didn't wish for the utter destruction, physically and emotionally, of one Dick N Oll, well then I'd be voting you. Because I think two crazed posters is something else entirely, and I think one is faking, and I ain't faking.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Either you're an idiot, or you're blatantly rolefishing right now. I don't think you're an idiot. I would vote Keane at this point.

If you guys can't see that Diqnol, sweet, vile Diqnol, is scum well I am pretty drat sure Byers is.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Aside from my votes, what have I done that's crazed?

Your votes are enough. Pretty interesting that now that your votes are out of the way, you can just do whatever, can't you?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Because I hadn't read it yet. When I catch up, I read and respond in order. So I ended with your post, made mine, went back, and there's another post about it.

Yep, that's too far. You're rolefishing, and your PR makes no sense when I look at it. You apparently don't need to talk about Dinqol every post, you're just choosing to. That's a sef-imposed PR, not a mod-imposed one. And if you can only vote Diqnol, there has to be a reason for it but you've said you don't have powers tied to it. So what you want us to believe is that you have a PR that in essence turns you into a lyncher, with no upside for following it? And now you're trying to rolefish my own situation out, which almost worked as I typed it up once and deleted it rather than post it.

I needed to have a vote on every player at some point during the day. I got it out of the way. That's the last I'll talk about it today.

##vote Keane

I'm not rolefishing, I think I'm role "has scum caught in a net and is wrestling with it"

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Your case is that it's impossible for me to need to vote everyone in the thread during the day, and the only way I have to defend that is to claim. How is that not rolefishing?

So, if you WANTED to talk about this, you could?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Yes, but doing so is not in town's interest. Which is why you're continuing to drive this conversation.

Well, it's certainly in the town's interest to talk about what's going on with me!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

PS Murder Diqnol

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dr. Hurt posted:

I do admit you are right about this. I skipped the post where he said that he had to do the vote for "reasons he won't divulge~~ wooo!" because I wanted to make the Super Bowel joke. Catching up though I didn't really see why folks were making a big deal about Byer's vote frenzy, but now I've got a foot in my mouth.

I thought Byers and I were in the same boat at first, but obviously not! (Murder Diqnol)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Guys you know what's a great movie? The Manchurian Candidate. I say this for no reason.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

More like Manchurian Keanedidate

##vote Keane

I'd buy it being Exakt Science. (And, of course, Diqnol, who I would like to toss into a blender and drink him all up, so that he eventually turns back into pee and poop. The circle of life.)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

As Leonidas said to the Persians at Thermopylae, "bring it on, nerd."

Tell me what you think is happening.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

Isn't the Mandarin an Iron Man enemy

You know what's a good pokemon? Drowzee.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Do you guys like my new watch?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

Wait, why'd I do that?

You're so close.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Big Nothing posted:

I have the sudden strong urge to throttle diqnol

Funny, *I* really want to throttle Diqnol.

Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

True and Real posted:

Hey guys! Here's who I think we should vote: Exakt, LM, Capps, KB, maybe Byers! I'll be away for most of tomorrow. While I am, I'd love it if these jokevotes on me found a scum hunting purpose! I love jokes but mafia is the best!

My list is similar. I'd say DIQNOL MURDER DIQNOL ELIMINATE DIQNOL LIGHT A BELOVED CHILDHOOD TOY IN FRONT OF HIM, then Exakt Science and LM. I've cooled some on Byers.

What's up with KB? I didn't notice him at all.

• Locked thread