Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

True and Real posted:

You could say it's a feeling I have :)

I'd buy it. Of course I wouldn't buy any physical goods from you, you would hide your bodily fluids in each crevice for you are a scoundrel of the highest order and I wish for nothing more than for you to be launched into the sun, but alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

what if there's a role

bear with me here

that has to visit players with specific flavours in order to make something happen

maybe those flavours contribute varying amounts of points to that player depending on how powerful/prominent they are

and then that player can trade in those points for abilities

I'd buy it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Diqnol (curse his name) is OBVIOUSLY my first choice, but I would go Byers next (HE IS BACK ON THE LIST) or little Mac. I wouldn't cry over TT.

I am not feeling Exakt Science anymore.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'd also be comfortable with Hal.

Though my vote will remain on Diqnol.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Little Mac posted:

It's Day 1 so gently caress it or whatever but I wouldn't mind lynching Diqnol to get rid of his PR or Keane because his posting is super-fishy! Byers, imo, is posting like normal Byers. Other than those three I don't think anyone else has done enough to warrant attention unless you want to look at tiny things. I also wouldn't mind us lynching prior to Sunday since pushing the deadline back is bad.

Mac because this is a dumb and bad post.

Hal because of entirely gut related reasons but hey.

Obviously Diqnol is scum, of course, so everybody is a fool for not voting him.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

mr.capps posted:

that is a bad post

I'll give you a bad post: A fence made by Diqnol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I really enjoyed this game.

I am sad I died night 1, but I am glad that I at least messed with some plans by skirting the rules.

• Locked thread