Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I liked X-men mafia so much that I have to interrupt my mafia retirement to play in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Here's some fan art from last game:

Is this going to be the sequel?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yay, looking forward to another great Rarity game!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

mr.capps posted:

WHAT IF byers has a role where he has to vote more than all the other combine votes of every other player each day

Yeah, I guess it could be a variety of things. It is definitely unusual.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I thought that was the norm. I remember Keane posting a bunch in X-men.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hi guys, how's it going?

---

Also unrelated, but I'm sick of coughing so I put it to my fellow comic book characters, has medical science advanced to the point where there are cures for the cough that aren't just knock you out so you don't notice(nyquil)?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

I would like it ever so much if you'd all read my posts in the voice of bubbles from power puff girls!

Link me to said voice and thy will is done.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

I am also sick, King B.

Our destinies are forever linked. This is why we must KILL DIQNOL.

But, his voice is really cute and he's being super nice. I'll think about it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hello friends?

Hi Hal, what's new?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Byers2142 posted:

Tessalon Perles. You need a prescription for them, but it's an easy one to get in my experience, and the fuckers really work.

This lists some potentially scary side effects, but I guess that is mostly based on allergic reactions and such. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Big Nothing posted:

This guy keeps saying I'm a bad guy but i am not too sure, anybody else got any idea's?

Meh, I generally think you are a bad guy. I've seen nothing that makes me think you aren't a bad guy. I can see it.

I did think your reaction to Byers call out was weird, you were one of the only people to react at all and you seemed to take it personally. And/or pretended to do so to fake some content.

##vote Big Nothing

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Have you tried driving toward the death of Diqnol?

Perhaps if you vote him, you will feel better.

Diqnol seems so nice right now though. I think it is doing something amazingly positive to the feel of this game and I like it. Why do you think he's scummy? You also mentioned Ernie, what strikes you as scum there?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

You are going to hate what I'm going to do in this game later today.

If you think I'm scum now, hoo boy.

Rarity posted:

Pinterest Mom replaces Ernie!

I was expecting something FAR more exciting.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Big Nothing posted:

Sunday deadline is actually fine with me too :devil:

Yeah, I agree with this. ;)

Opopanax posted:

Makes deadline tonight

Or this! :hfive:

What is this, sooooper bawl that people seem to care about?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Pinterest Mom posted:

what if there's a role

bear with me here

that has to visit players with specific flavours in order to make something happen

maybe those flavours contribute varying amounts of points to that player depending on how powerful/prominent they are

and then that player can trade in those points for abilities

This made me laugh really hard until I started coughing some more. :(

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

New Deadline was supposed to be Monday right? Seems to be set for Tuesday. Longest day EVAR.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

scum under pressure is like the only time I'm good at this game

This is super true and the people on TT are being stupid. The only time TT seems to care about mafia is scum under pressure.

I'm still happy with BN. But I'd consider exakt or Capps as well at this point. Also byers but diqnols point about him is a good one.

Phone posting since my work browser suddenly won't let me post so don't expect a ton from me right now but I'll be on from home pre deadline.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

This has been a super weird performance by KB so far.

I agree. I guess its my sick meta.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh taste. :(

Anyway, I'm not super pleased with either of our vote leaders. My feelings on scum haven't really changed, but I can help consolidate a bit.

##vote Exakt

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

I think this is a scummy vote! It doesn't have much in the way of content and seems fake! I still love the man though; survivor will never be forgotten :3:

This is him doubling down on the poor vote! Ah, KB, I hate playing scum too.

I could post more of his history of snipey side comments but it all amounts to the fact that the only thing he's been willing to really say all day is he finds BN scummy because...?

I'm here until deadline, whatcha wanna talk about? I find it a bit dishonest that you think I didn't give a reason on BN. I think it is pretty clear from my quoted post that I agreed with Byers reasoning on BN. I also noted other potential scum targets as well in the second post you quoted, admittedly with no cases, but my pathetic sick performance is still better than a lot of the other folks in this thread. I don't think it is fair to characterize my posting in that way.

It's ok though. I still love you.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

I don't feel great about Byers (unless I think about him as a person) but I don't want to put my vote there! We need go getters right now!

My problem with Byers was his weird blowup at Keane about the role fishing. That whole exchange seemed ridiculous to me and made me think he was being scummy.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

You haven't been willing to launch yourself into the game! You're sick and I understand that because I'm sick too but you haven't made any posts that suggest you want to find scum, imo! Doesn't mean I don't love playing with you or you might not do that soon! Comment on some stuff!

Well that is fair. I'll try to buck up and post more, like I normally do.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

I think LM is the best vote of the day. I just listed people I find suspicious but I think LM is going to give us the most information without using an inappropriate modkill to drive our lynch for today. I don't think TT was in any danger of being lynched today, so lets just ignore it for today!

I've been rereading, and I'm still thinking the initial reason for the votes on LM that somber started and you were in favor of, were bizarre. I still don't really see that initial "akward" case. It seems like utter nonsense to me.

On reread, I'll admit this post swayed me a bit:

Little Mac posted:

It's Day 1 so gently caress it or whatever but I wouldn't mind lynching Diqnol to get rid of his PR or Keane because his posting is super-fishy! Byers, imo, is posting like normal Byers. Other than those three I don't think anyone else has done enough to warrant attention unless you want to look at tiny things. I also wouldn't mind us lynching prior to Sunday since pushing the deadline back is bad.

But still, because the crusade against Little Mac came from nothing, it feels a little weird to me still. Even though I agree that the above post is ridiculous.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

C'mon thread, engage with me!

I still think Exakt's weird jumping around and inconsistency is way more scummy.

I still think Capp's bizarro 3p claim or whatever the hell that was as his only real activity in the game is way more scummy.

I even think Byers weird as hell fight with Keane is more scummy, but I totally get giving him the day 1 benefit of the doubt as a content generator.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Honestly I'm happy with my vote on Little Mac. It's funny how Burg is posting/engaging now because you called him out in thread.

Not unusual for a couple of reasons. I always respond to anything legitimate someone says about me. I also noted earlier today that I'd be around before deadline. And so I am.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

BN has been more engaged this game than I ever remember him being and I absolutely love it!

Dude. That is SUCH a low bar.

---

Also, I haven't pointed it out until now because I've been way more inactive than I normally am and was feeling guilty. But there are some people in this game with some shamefully low activity. Epsilon Plus, Apostate Courier, Meinberg, sup?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Meinberg posted:

Hey guys, I'm back. What's been going on?

Hi Meinberg!

So far your only thought has been that we shouldn't vote Diqnol, which I agree with. Do you have any thoughts on who you would like to vote for?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'll help cuddle this one.

[b]##vote Pmom[b]

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

I'll help cuddle this one.

##vote Pmom[b]

[b]##vote Pmom

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Or maybe I won't. Because I apparently am too incompetent to tag.

##vote Pmom

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Today I've decided that diqnol is scum and must be cuddled at all costs. I will hug him and squeeze him and love him until he is no more.

##vote diqnol

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

Would you be so kind as to elaborate? I love votes against me but I hate hate hate badly explained votes

I just have so much love for you now that I can't bear anything but to see you cuddled immediately. My goal for this day will be to see you cuddled.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

You will have trouble having me believe this, my good friend. Keane made a choice for me to be the target of his lock vote because it was the funniest option and he knew I would not shut down over it. That would mean, if you inherited the PR, you chose to vote me despite probably thinking I was town just yesterday. Therefore I must ask you to elaborate on your vote again I'm sorry :(

You are saying things here that make no sense and have no relevance to my goal for the day. I believe you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how fluffy you are and how I couldn't possibly do anything but cuddle you today.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I bet Keane would have some fun stuff to say today if he was here.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Me and Diqnol.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So, although my priority in life is to squeeze Diqnol into oblivion today, I would like to mention that once that is done, most of my other picks have not changed. My next tier of cuddles still includes BN and Capps. I've changed my mind on Exakt. He is feeling far more town to me now. I'm still iffy on Byers, but his soft claim and activity continues to keep him safe from me for the moment. That and we are mostly in agreement on things.

But yeah, Cuddle Diqnol! Now! Do it!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Byers2142 posted:

And apart from me, no one was strongly against the LM case.

I had a conversation with Diqnol-Who-Should-Be-Cuddled about the LM case and my not liking it. FYI.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Byers2142 posted:

Ok, I'll retract that point. But the majority of the thread wasn't against the case. There was no reason to think that an LM case wouldn't go through.

Yup, this is true.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Big Nothing posted:

I just realised something. If keane was hypnotised why did scum nightkill him? It suggests that scum didn't know about the hypnotising ability.

I've posted something that may address this, but I can't really speak to it directly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Big Nothing posted:

King burgundy, apart from poor sweet Diqnol who would like to merk second?

After I cuddle Diqnol into oblivion, I would be happy to glomp onto yourself or Capps next I think. Although Little Mac's post about lurkers also made me really happy and I'd consider knocking those fuckers out.

• Locked thread