Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

35 rolls on the PAL machine for rare evo materials, the best thing I got was a Rainbow Keeper. Oh, and the skill-up bird for Amaterasu, bringing her to skill lvl 5-not one has failed to skill up so far, which is pretty awesome. Still no Angelit or KoG :(

(Also, 200 days played today, rank 233, and would have been much higher if not for loving around with the old Pengdra cycle for weeks at one point)

The Hebug posted:

I vote for your list of differences between JP and NA so we can keep track of what is coming up.

And add a section for EU where it's either a warning not to bother with EU if you have other options, or just a :smith: emote

Speaking of, any EU players want a present? I think a goon sent me one recently but I don't remember who, so couldn't send mine back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

EU finally gets Challenge dungeons, beginning Monday.

BTW do JP/NA sometimes get PAL points via mail gifts? Is that a thing?

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Erg posted:

I'd be down to trade presents. I'm guessing you're Pigeon@SA?

24 rolls on the PAL machine, and I got a green, blue, and yellow orb. Pretty happy that I finally get my attacker Amaterasu.

Yup, present sent!

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Just tried to do Hera-Beorc with a Haku team-made it to Hades, but due to horrendously bad orb trolling I'd already used two stones at that point, and just gave up after getting him down to the tiniest sliver and again not having enough orbs for any of the last three turns before he hit. Should have just tried with my usual Isis team

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

FrickenMoron posted:

Bad idea, you will have to stall for 10 turns on hera beorc or not match light at all. Also you will get skill locked forever. Hades is a jerk though, I have to admit that. He killed me several times before, thats a lot of HP.

Oh, yeah. My Isis is still B/B, so if there were another B/B on my Friend list that should be okay, right? Or just some other combo god without light.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Just tried Hera-Beorc (legend) again with a team of BB Isis/GZL/Echidna/Pandora/DD Haku/ROdin. Pandora was filler/orb changer, and ROdin was because there was nothing better available. Stoned on Leviathan after getting boards full of light and heal orbs, got a +egg drop on Hera though so it wasn't too bad. Pandora ended up being useful for bind removal too.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Took on Wednesday mythical for the first time today, with a team of Kirin/Verche/Isis/GZL/Echidna/Kirin. Had to stone twice though-once when I got orb trolled for a few turns in a row on floor 3 or 4, and once on floor 5 because I completely forgot about the skill bind thing and guess what happened

The Ancient Blue mask dropped anyway, which isn't the one I wanted (Kushinada ult). But then I pulled a Devilit from the PAL machine, so this team: https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#95042 will be fully evoed way sooner than expected.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

EU Godfest on the 31st, and it's Indian 2 God, Archdemon, with x1 to Metatron.

I've only got Durga out of those so will probably give one pull chasing that Ronia or Odin, otherwise eh

Edit: Just tried Takaminakata Descended for the first time on Legend, went in blind, finished him off with a 17 combo after he doubled his attack power, and got an egg drop. :v:

Battle Pigeon fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 30, 2015

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Had a Genbu invade on my test run of Takeminakata mythical, so just ate a stone tax since it was less than a REM pull and when will I next get one anyway? I was trying with Kushi/DQXQ as leaders but had really bad luck with skyfalls etc. so should have just stuck with Isis.

Now I have one of every orb and I dunno whether to save them, or use them on what I have (Susano, Amaterasu, Minerva, Amberjack, light Valk, Heras). It's still going to take forever to get the additional bits like Zeus Vulcan and another KoG anyway but Susano at least is doable. There's also Athena Descended tomorrow...

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

psymonkey posted:

If your main leader or core part of your main team doesn't need it, I'd definitely save it for Athena. She's truly The People's Leader right now.

opaopa13 posted:

Of the monsters you mentioned, I'd put Athena as the highest priority for sure. After her, either Light Valk (if you need another short orb-changer for your Athena team) or Minerva (if you have room for her on a Devil team or want to use her a Leader). Everyone else is low priority. I'm currently using Attackerasu on literally all four of my Weekday Legend teams, although her Attacker uevo is only really important for Wednesday, and even then you could just use a friend's as a Leader. I haven't even bothered changing over Susano yet despite having the mats: I just don't use him enough.

Make sure you look at Beelzebub and both Fagan uevos before you make your decision. I'd put Athena above them, but depending on your box they could be your next best usage for orbs after her.

e: I lied, Attackerasu has been bumped from my Friday Legend team after realize I didn't really need her damage on wave 4, and thus would rather have Isis helping with binds on wave 3.
e2: I do really enjoy that Amaterasu used to live on my Thursday Legend Bastet-Healer team, and now lives on my Thursday Legend Shiva-Fire team.

What are your Ama weekday teams? You make her sound like the most useful option :v:

I'm not sure I can even do the Athena Descended dungeon yet, though I'd probably be willing to use up to five stones to do it-one REM pull, basically. I've come up with these options so far:

Pandora team: https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#95042
Haku team: https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#115782
Kirin team: https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#115783

If anyone can look those over and give advice, or see if there's anything else useful in my box, that would be awesome.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

two_step posted:

That Pandora team probably will work, but you will need to stall well. Remember you can stall on F3 (Sieg) as long as you want as long as you don't hit him *at all*. If you screw up and hit him early, you are probably sunk, and I wouldn't stone, you are better off spending the stones on stamina to retry. It might be a little marginal without that 2nd Haku awoken though. Assuming you can stall and maybe even store some dark orbs on Sieg to not need to use many skills, you should be fine on Athena herself, since you get 2 giant bursts. Actually, since that 2nd Haku isn't awoken, I would swap in Durga for the final Athena burst.

Your Pandora team could use an orb enhancer for times like this, you might want to look into ult Hadar.

Hadar requires a KoG I don't have and can't yet get though! You think Durga would be better even though she's so low leveled and not awoken either? I have two Tamadras I've been saving, but that's it.

DaveWoo posted:

Pandora can blast through Athena Descended, sure. So can that Devil 2 team you've got there (the one with Haku as a sub).

The Gigas on Floor 1 gives you 3 free turns, so you shouldn't have much trouble there. With Cu Chu on Floor 2, the biggest hurdle is healing after each hit (he hits for up to 10K damage/turn above 50%, and does a 99% hit, followed by a hit for 8.5K damage below 50%) - Ronia's RCV bonus or Pandora's heartmaker active should help you there. Siegfried on Floor 3 is also nice enough to give you 3-4 free turns before attacking (he blows his first attack on a "damage enhance" move). As for Athena herself, just pop all your orb-change/damage enhance skills, and you should be able to one-shot her.

Edit: Oh, and as two_step mentioned, Siegfried actually does absolutely nothing at all as long as you keep him at 100% health, which means that you can stall by making matches without dealing damage to him. It's a bit of a risky proposition, though, since an errant skyfall can completely screw you over.

Thanks both for the comments. I'll probably try the Pandora team first and see what I have trouble with, and how far in I can get.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Two late night EU Godfest pulls:

-Holy Knight, Arcline
-Incarnation of Seiryruu, Karin

Both +eggs. Not sure what use I'll have for the knight but pretty happy with Karin!

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Rolled again, got a Nut. Does anyone use her...?

I guess that's another blue Physical for an Isis or Blonia team or something? I have Isis, Karin, Hermes, Nut, Blonia, uhh Amberjack, there's Blast Aurora Dragon, and Siegfried. No Blodin sadly so maybe not worth it for now.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

:3:

It cost me two stones, one of which I got back for clearing the dungeon, so worth it. Didn't use the Pandora team in the end, because 1) trying it in Endless Corridors, it was hard to stall and make big enough matches, and 2) No one ever uses her as a leader on my list. Went with my devil team someone suggested: https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#88564

It worked great up until Sieg got to a tiny sliver of HP, and no useable orbs showed up on the board for two turns. Same happened on Athena-ran out of orbs, and combos/damage wasn't good enough to make up for it.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Heracles Descended today for EU-is he worth bothering with?

klez posted:

Hey there's still people who don't have a Ronia yet...(look at my 4 Godin...at least my 4 Liu Bei has some use)

Over 200 days and I still have no Ronia, any of the Odins, or either Metatron. :(

Why it is so hard to get any decent light XP. I'm trying to level up my shiny new Athena as fast as possible, but she's still only at level 40 right now after a bunch of light Skydragon runs and feeding a bunch of off-colour evoed Pengdras.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

trucutru posted:

He's really good an has a very good list of subs (since light is healer city) but, just like RGY and Blonia, which are excellent, he's pretty drat rare and whaley so not that many people own one plus his subs and are therefore not interested. Finally, there are some dungeons when he gets screwed hard with preemptive gravities and whatnot.

That light/blue team sounds pretty nice.

What are his ideal subs? I pulled him the other day, just after getting Athena.

The past two days or so were really good to me-two Takeminakata, +Karin, +knight Arcline, Nut, +Athena, +LZL, and +green Wee Jas. Only one of my Godfest pulls was an IAP too, not buying any more stones with the crazy EU price increase. Plus 2/2 skillups on the fairies I've been able to evolve and feed Pandora so far.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Completely forgot to try Heracles again yesterday after running Legend and not getting the drop, oh well.

My Athena today though went from level 40, to 50, evolved, then ult evolved + one awakening. Didn't realise she needed an Angelit though-back to 0/2 for Isis. :( I really need a team that can do Friday mythical... do people use Athena for that?

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Should I even bother to ask about EU :(

Decided I'm going to level up my Lucifer finally and just grind out the Wednesday dungeon next week (or whenever), since skill bind prevention never seems to kick in whenever I try with a Kirin team and there's nothing else I can really put together. I'd even level and take Indra at this point instead of a Verche, if I had the XP and Tamas to spare.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

opaopa13 posted:

Looking at your box, you've totally got the pieces for more than one excellent Wednesday dungeon team. First option:

GZL / GZL / Marine Rider / Bastet / Cu Chulainn / GZL

---

Alternatively:

Attacker Amaterasu / Athena / GZL / GZL / Marine Rider / Attacker Amaterasu

I didn't realise evoed Marine Rider has a skill bind block. The only issues with those are 1) no awakenings on Marine Rider, not all on GZL or Athena. Tamadras are really hard to get, and EU very very rarely gets gifted them either, and 2) I'd need a light orb/KoG for Ama (and G/R Cu Chu, if wanted) which also isn't happening for a while. Unless I've a near ready team for KoG I'm not seeing.

Gonna save those teams in PADHerder for future reference though, thanks!

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

opaopa13 posted:

I should have said that, yeah, these teams are your future options. I realized afterwards how it was cruel to suggest two teams with Bard Robin, Marine Rider when he takes two Ancient Masks to uevo in the first place. One option while you’re still stuck with Healer Amaterasu is to run Athena / GZL / ??? / ??? / ??? / Attacker Amaterasu, where each ??? is simply whatever monsters have the most RCV/autohealing. You won’t be able to one-shot the Ancient Masks with this team, nor will stalling be particularly easy (your lack of a GrOdin is painful :(), but it could work.

Keeper of Gold: Kirin is a good start bet, although sadly I don’t see a second 2-or-better turn delay in your box, which is too bad, as that would allow you to use Echidna against KoG twice. Maybe Kirin / Hera-Is / Mini-Kirin / Echidna / <Wood Filler> / Kirin, using gravity to most of the work?
Maybe someone else can speak to what it takes to make a Pandora or Lu Bu team work against KoG: I know I’ve heard of people having success with those two leaders by simply waiting out the Dark Absorb and then dropping one massive bomb.

Tamadra: Yeah, there's no getting around needing a ton of these guys. How's your Trifruit farming team? :shrug:

I actually have three Ancient Blue masks, and one green, so I could evo him :v: The green was being saved for Kushi, but if I can't get another one anyway (without stones at least) then it may as well be used at some point.

There's a Zeta Hydra which has Force, but not leveled skilled up, and another Echidna but it's unevolved for low cost stuff.

For KoG, I saw a few Lu Bu teams (in among all the Ronias) on PADX. One being Vamp/Drawn Joker/Hera/Zombie Dragon/Siren/Lu Bu-basically just stall, then on KoG stall, gravity, Siren, Vamp, Zombie, Lu Bu, combo. There's also maaaybe this Kirin team, though it doesn't seem like a reliable farming type team: https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#117269

Trifruit farming team? What team? :v: (I have no Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday teams atm)

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Not quoting everyone as it would take up half the page, but thanks goons for all the team building advice! Gonna save that poo poo and start levelling the appropriate things, starting probably with Vampire and Hanzo for Pandora and Devil teams, and Ame for Thursday. I'm almost at 50 stamina so might give one of the suggested Wednesday teams a go just to see how far they'll get right now.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

opaopa13 posted:

This is a sad question to ask, but EU has the coin dungeons finally, right? S-Ranking is a major source of Tamadra, and with the Coin dungeons it's like 7 more opportunities every two weeks for a while.

It's official, Light Metatron went 0/12 on skill-ups. Not that I was expecting to max-skill her, but ouch :negative:

Yeah, we got them only a few weeks ago-I think the dungeons available has changed once so far? We have the ones with the Samurai Dragons at the moment.

We got an update today too, also to 7.3. EU just... misses things out a lot. And is stingy with gifts in the mail-rarely Tamadra, never PAL points. :mad:

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

KnifeWrench posted:

Who should I be plussing, in your opinions?

padherder

A vote for Athena, L.Kali, or maybe even Kirin-they seem to be the most versatile/strong/popular at the moment, especially Athena.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

two_step posted:

The Friday dungeon is a funny place, and you can't just go in with a random good team. The guide linked in the OP has a somewhat old writeup on it at http://guide.padherder.com/Twinlit_Descended which you might want to look at. You have green odin, go get a Zeus and make a Zeus team, but be prepared to lose a few times until you get the hang of it. There is also a Bastet team on there, which I have never tried and seems rather hit or miss, but you might want to try that out as well.

When it says here you can stall forever on waves 1 and 3 if you have a fully awoken Amaterasu, is that using her as a sub or leader?

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

EU event stuff:

quote:

Valentine's Day!!

Duration: 6/2, 12:00 AM - 15/2, 11:59 PM (UTC)

Be Hera's Valentine...or else! This lovely event features a veritable rainbow of incarnations of Hera, including the EU debut of sparkling Hera-Sowilo! Free Magic Stones and other gifts and bonuses are provided as well, including 5x the chance for +Eggs to appear in Technical Dungeons!

[Daily Login Bonus]
6/2-15/2 - 1 Magic Stone per day (a total of 10!)
*Bonus may be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (UTC) the following day.

[Special Event Dungeons]
6/2-8/2 - Tower of Jewels
6/2 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
6/2 - Super Emerald Dragons Descended
7/2 - Sandalphon Descended!
7/2 - Extreme King Metal Dragon
8/2 - Hera-Beorc Descended!
8/2 - Super Metal Dragons Descended
9/2-11/2 - Gift from the Holy Beasts (Single-visit gift dungeon!)
9/2 - Hera-Ur Descended!
9/2 - Super Ruby Dragons Descended
10/2 - Hera-Is Descended!
10/2 - Super Sapphire Dragons Descended
11/2-13/2 - Hera-Sowilo Descended! (An EU first! 48 hours!)
*Note: the Hera-Sowilo Descended! dungeon debuts at 8:00 PM (UTC) on 11/2 and ends at 7:59PM (UTC) on 13/2*
11/2 - Super Emerald Dragons Descended
12/2 - Super Ruby Dragons Descended
13/2-15/2 - Dark Night Sword (Recommended for beginners!)
13/2 - Super Sapphire Dragons Descended
14/2 - ♥ (Single-visit gift dungeon!)
14/2 - The Goddess Descended!
14/2 - Pengdra Village
14/2 - Together at Last! Evo Rush!!
15/2 - Beelzebub Descended!
15/2 - Super Gold Dragons Descended

[Egg Machine Events]
Pal Egg Event:
6/2-15/2 - Rare Evo Materials

Rare Egg Machine Event:
6/2-12/2 - Grimoire Carnival (An EU first!)
13/2-19/2 - Shadow Waltz

[Awesome Daily Bonuses]
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up chance during Power-Up Fusion
2x Great/Super result chance during Power-Up Fusion
2x Drop rate in the Tuesday-Friday daily dungeons
1.5x Coins in the Weekend dungeon
5x chance for +Eggs to appear in Technical Dungeons

No free Tamadras as usual (and just seen NA is getting 17 free stones plus Tamas at the moment, drat). Nothing really interesting, except maybe Gift from the Holy Beasts again, and that ♥ dungeon.

opaopa13 posted:

Oh, Battle Pigeon, I'm phoneposting, but I wanted to mention I think I remember seeing you had all the pieces of a perfectly good (if not Shivaly stupid-easy) Healer Bastet team in your box.

Bastet / Valkyrie / King Shynee / Amaterasu / Echidna / Bastet

Basic idea is to take 3 turns on wave 1 so Valk is ready to go by wave 3, then use her to nuke the Flower/Fruit. Build a nice board, kill the BabyTama, then hit wave 4 with everything.

Amaterasu makes moving on from wave 3 painless, while Echidna is mostly there to let you use Fire orbs in case your first few boards are lacking in grass/light. Feel free to swap them out with better Healers or someone with more general utility.

Oh hey, thanks! Adding that to the list. I never got around to getting a Shynee, but I do have that knight Arcline, if that works too?

Battle Pigeon fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Feb 6, 2015

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

And no word of even plans for an Android EU version yet.

Just use Top Droiddragon, they say

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

EU had Extreme King Metal Dragon dungeon last night. I didn't pay attention the first time and just took the usual double Isis team, planning to use GZL and smash through the metal dragon that way. That didnt work at all, so I checked PADX and it was all Shiva or Top Droiddragon/Odin, so I figured I have none of those, will just use GZL and a friend Odin.

Can you see where I went so horribly wrong here

Used my only two free stones as well :(

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Just got a Goemon, "because", though not sure if he'll be used at all.

How the hell are people S ranking Tower of Jewels? If the Carbuncles are synced then welp, but when they aren't I can't do enough damage before they get synced up and kill my team dead. And with teams of stronger members and so higher rarity, the combos/turns aren't enough to offset that.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Aww yiss Gift From the Holy Beasts appeared and Kirin shows up first time. Now I either need a KoG for an Attackerasu, or a Zeus Vulcan for Awoken Minerva. Minerva is much harder to get probably, but no idea which one would be used more in the long run

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Kind of looking forward to tomorrow/Wednesday because I want to try running the mythical weekday dungeons again. I will grind through Wednesday with a double Lucifer team if that's what it takes but Tuesday is harder and the thread gave me Kirin/Pandora teams to try out. The PAL machine even spat out a Dub-Amelit+the two exact masks needed to ult Hanzo over the weekend.

uXs posted:

I don't roll collab rems because they're even more of a trap than the regular rem.

This, and er no stones to roll anyway

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

psilo posted:

I did it with Ronia, bunch of 1 star carbuncles and friend Ronia.

Always with the Ronias, and the GrOdins. :(

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

GoodBee posted:

Other stuff works too. Combo god leaders and 1* monsters to cover your colors works. I've used Kirin & DQXQ. I've also used Valk and 1* Pixies, Carbuncles would work too. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries, so it isn't a sure thing like Grodin and Ronia. I make sure I'll S-rank on Rarity alone for the "easy" dungeons.

I usually use Isis/all 1* star/DQXQ, as the latter has one less star than things like Isis or Kirin, and then S-rank with rarity (2.8 average for that team, giving 201,000 points). Tower of Jewels needed 200,000 yet mine had an A score, so I guess I hadn't used that team like thought.

The dungeon left the other day anyway-it's the Samurai Dragon dungeons (current coin dungeons) that are the problem now.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Those of you who use a Pandora team for KoG, are you meant to one-shot the RGB keepers with your stored up dark orbs?

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

DMeta is on the list of wants, right behind Ronia and all the Odins. My team would be Pandora/Haku/Haku/Hanzo/Vampire/Pandora, could substitute in a CDK or... Gronia..? It still needs levels, and more skill ups for Vamp/Pandora anyway.

Gonna grind the hell out of Wednesday mythical tomorrow with a dual Lucifer team

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Did it, and got that second Green mask. :unsmith: Now I just need one more for Marine Rider. Any extra Blue masks were and will be fed to Zeta Hydra (0/2).

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

KnifeWrench posted:

It's not 2x skill ups, and the blue masks aren't currently Force, so hopefully that "were" was a while ago, and the "will be" is long-term, too.

EU servers

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Second run gave my second Green mask, so now I have a fully evoed Marine Rider and don't have to bother with Wednesday mythical for a while. If only I could bullshit my way through Tuesday/Friday so easily :v:

raej posted:

I think I missed it, but are any of the FotNS dungeon drops worth keeping at all?

I'm keeping a few for low cost D/D Batman teams, but they seem like trophies more than anything

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

What red monsters would be most useful to focus on levelling/feed this Snow Globe Dragon Rouge+Ruby Kings? https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/monsters

I'm thinking Ame, maybe Yamato?

Minerva would be useful but Zeus Vulcan is out of reach for now to evo her. Haven't bothered with Hera-Ur because she'd be evo material, but if that's a long time away maybe this one could be kept and levelled.

E: Fed Yamato enough Ruby Dragons to evo him, since I had the materials and he seems useful-went from unevolved and lvl 27,to evolved and lvl 50
E2: Fed Snow Globe dragon to Ame, got a Great, went from lvl 55 to 90 :v:

Battle Pigeon fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Feb 12, 2015

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

EU Godfest is: Series 2 Greco-Roman Gods, Angels, and the Hero series with Guan Yu at x1 rates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

How decent is Trifruits as a source of baby Tamas, really?

Keeping in mind EU never gets any as gifts, the only other sources are S-ranking dungeons, Pengdra village, and Tamadra Village-which is too expensive to run regularly, both for coins and stones (esp with no IAP). Would it be an idea to focus on my Thursday team for now, to be able to get baby Tamas and awaken things for other teams?

https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#117319 <--Will-be team, no awakenings yet

There's also the option of awakening my second Haku (for Pandora teams, which can apparently take on most of the weekday dungeons, just needs skilling up fully), or maybe a Red Chester, which could be used in Wednesday and Thursday teams, as well as awkward Descends? Though, Lucifer can handle Wednesday now.

How do you figure out where to dump Tamas :saddowns:

• Locked thread