Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Dallas has some world-class cuisine but not necessarily what you're thinking of.

Vietnamese

Dallas (Richardson and Garland) has one of the largest Vietnamese communities in the United States. If you like Vietnamese food, get your rear end out to Garland. Pho Bang is some of the best pho on the planet. Done pho in North Virginia, Saigon, and San Francisco. Pho Bang all the way.

Japanese

Tei An in downtown Dallas is a soba house and crazy good and authentic. They also make one of the best bowls of ramen I've ever had. If you want to splurge, go there. Get the white seaweed salad.

I'm also going to echo the recommendation for CBD Provisions. That pig head carnitas is amazing and something you'll remember.

And poo poo. Go to Tam's Deli in Austin. Their banh mi are really loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread