Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win The Royal Rumble?
:krakken: Batista
:mrapig: Bray Wyatt
:lol: Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
:fut: Dean Ambrose
:gay: Randy Orton
:chillout: Roman Reigns
:ussr: Rusev
:fella: Sheamus
:wcw: Sting
:waycool: Us, the viewers!
View Results

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

the looming specter of John Cena watches over us all

feeling blessed

The poll failed for not having Ryback :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I don't see Ambrose winning, but I see some awesome Ambrose moments happening :cool:

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I'm excited to watch The Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View, particularly the Royal Rumble Match at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

#blessed
#royalfuckinrumble
#TeamRutherfordium
#LOLCENAWINS

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

spoilers! they've got Cena right there on the WM truck! noo!

is the 7pm EST start for the pre-show or the main Rumble show itself?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Chewy Bitems posted:

spoilers! they've got Cena right there on the WM truck! noo!

is the 7pm EST start for the pre-show or the main Rumble show itself?

Preshow, but you want to start watching like at least 30 minutes before the main show because of the preshow match.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I don't see Ambrose winning, but I see some awesome Ambrose moments happening :cool:

Yea a win for Ambrose probably won't happen unless Vince wants a big surprise move but I bet he's gonna get up to some zany hobo antics!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

TheOneTrueKing posted:

I really like how unpredictable this rumble is.

Like, yeah, I get it. Roman Reigns is the favorite and a lot of people hate him for that (which is dumb)

But Daniel Bryan has just a good a chance of winning this year, and has been pushed on TV as though he might. And the show of faith in Ziggler at Survivor Series and him dropping the IC belt may be translating as a push for the Rumble. The WWE, in an attempt to avoid last year, may even go with the ridiculously over Dean Ambrose for the shock effect, because Vince loves shocking people.

Reigns has the most likely chance of winning, but unlike Batista and Cena in the previous years, it's just simply not as clean cut as most years. And that. THAT IS EXCITING.

Go Roman Reigns. Go Ziggler. Woo!

Nah. We hate the Reigns because he is Not Daniel Bryan, and couldn't drag a decent match out of Bork Lazer if his life depended on it so having him win gaurantees us a lovely WM main.

I think that's even worse if they have Rollins win, after they hosed Ambrose out of getting to murder Rollins, feeding him to Reigns is just unsatisfying.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jan 25, 2015

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Time to re-up the network for the next few months.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Shima Honnou posted:

Preshow, but you want to start watching like at least 30 minutes before the main show because of the preshow match.

cool, thanks man. I'm watching it in a pub for the first time and I didn't want to miss the start or anything.

TheOneTrueKing
Apr 3, 2010

Liquid Communism posted:

I think that's even worse if they have Rollins win, after they hosed Ambrose out of getting to murder Rollins, feeding him to Reigns is just unsatisfying.

I'm very confident that if Seth has the title and Reigns wins the rumble, Ambrose will be added and it will be a Triple Threat at mania.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Sid is going to win the rumble, I've said it every year for 20 years, even when he was in The WCW, but this year I'm sure it's going to happen!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Valeyard posted:

I'd like to vote that Team Krypton pre-emptively dedicate our win to the Macho Man :getin:

Macho Madness is gonna run wild with Team Krypton. Alternately, I would accept Eddie Guerrero coming back to life and winning it as we all chant lie cheat steal and do the Eddie Shimmy

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

TheOneTrueKing posted:

I'm very confident that if Seth has the title and Reigns wins the rumble, Ambrose will be added and it will be a Triple Threat at mania.

A shield triple threat as the main event at wrestlemania would make all of these terrible months of wrestling so, so goddamn worth it

LittleFuryThings
Jan 11, 2012
Why is DDP not in the poll???

Clearly, Sting is going to win it, but DDP will come close.

Buff Tannen
Oct 25, 2009

I just wanna say one thing...God Bless America
I don't care if it's Barry Horowitz. Team 7...We're winning this one. This is my year.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I don't hate roman reigns i am just not entertained by him in a solo main event role

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Team Gold for the Gold

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I always hate the "Heel angrily charges at Face, Face drops down and pulls the rope down, Heel's momentum carries him over top rope and falls to the outside" spot, and it makes even less sense in the Rumble, so they're probably going to do it 800 times tonight.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gold is too soft and weak a metal to make any difference in this years Royal Rumble. Its a shameful element and worn mainly by swarthy eastern European types and housewives from New Jersey.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Team Radon has got this. :krad:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

sticklefifer posted:

I always hate the "Heel angrily charges at Face, Face drops down and pulls the rope down, Heel's momentum carries him over top rope and falls to the outside" spot, and it makes even less sense in the Rumble, so they're probably going to do it 800 times tonight.

No that spot will be replaced with Reigns superman punching at least a half-dozen people out of the ring tonight.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
I will accept losing if Team Gold's representative is in fact, Golddust.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

super macho dude posted:

#blessed
#royalfuckinrumble
#TeamRutherfordium
#LOLCENAWINS

#JoinTheConversationUsingHashtagWWEHashtags
#SocialMediaLounge4Lyf

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

team berkleium going to get possessed by ric flair and win the whole thing

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Lana posted:

@TheRock doesn't scare me or @RusevBUL! He is just another pathetic American too busy stuffing his face with cheesesteaks in Philadelphia!

so the Rock is eliminating Rusev from the Royal Rumble and finally defeating him at Wrestlemania, yeah?

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

cronox2 posted:

I will accept losing if Team Gold's representative is in fact, Golddust.

Or surprise entrant, Shelton Benjamin('s momma).

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Team :radcat:ON represent!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

oatgan posted:

so the Rock is eliminating Rusev from the Royal Rumble and finally defeating him at Wrestlemania, yeah?

Gotta put them young 'uns over.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is Randy Orton there, tonight?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bard Maddox posted:

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the Royal Rumble!

Earlier today the 30 participants who entered, drew numbers at random. In just a few moments the individuals who drew number one and number two will be in the Royal Rumble and every two minutes thereafter another individual will enter the ring according to the number he drew. Remember, in the Royal Rumble it is Every Man For Himself. And elimination occurs when a wrestler is thrown out over the top and both feet touch the floor. The one man remaining in the ring after all 30 participants have entered will be declared the winner of the Royal Rumble and will go on his way to face whoever the champion is at Wrestlemania!”

Read it in his voice :allears:

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

4th row ringside facing the hard cam

Will do skip, have a great time! :patriot:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

man I completely forgot Rock and Rusev even had that thing on RAW

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
So, Team Tungsten aka Team Wolfram is either going to be a) the winner of the Royal Rumble or b) the return of DARREN YOUNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JVOTOfP2Q

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I updated my bingo card from last year. Refresh and get different ones! Feel free to add to the bingo post on the front page!

http://tinyurl.com/SA2015RoyalRumblea

Edit: hosed up, forgot surprise entrant possibilities.

Punch McLightning fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 25, 2015

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

Ragnarok the Red posted:

No that spot will be replaced with Reigns superman punching at least a half-dozen people out of the ring tonight.
Why not both? They love the oh-god-he's-out-no-he-skinned-the-cat spot as well.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Go Cena Go Satan

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I have a lot of work to do tonight to prepare for work this week and all I can do is think about and read about the Rumble. Tonight I'm a total mark and comletely addicted to WWE :catdrugs:

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Where's the Justin Gabriel choice on this poll?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
I hope John Cena loses and Reigns Superman punches himself out of the Rumble. If these things happen, I'm a happy man.

Neither of these things, of course, will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Gotta put them young 'uns over.

On the other hand, imagine the rub from Rusev beating The Rocbwahahahahaahahahahhah no

• Locked thread