Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

There'd be about as much variation on the marketplace as there is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hmm, interesting premise... I go*glass shattering sound effect blasts out of the speakers and the lights go out. When they come back on, Stone Cold Steve Austin is running up to you with mosaicked hands stretched towards you and performs the most brutal Stone Cold Stunner on you, smashing your body through your candy rear end Ikea desk and leaving you a mangled, bloody wreck upon the debris*

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hmm, interesting premise... I go*glass shattering sound effect blasts out of the speakers and the lights go out. When they come back on, Stone Cold Steve Austin is running up to you with mosaicked hands stretched towards you and performs the most brutal Stone Cold Stunner on you, smashing your body through your candy rear end Ikea desk and leaving you a mangled, bloody wreck upon the debris*

lol

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Wasn't there a cencelled WWF Kart racing game at some point?

e: Nevermind, it was a lovely Twisted Metal knock off

metricchip fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 25, 2015

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Then the Kart racing genre would be driven into the ground instead of it happening to a dumb genre. I'm all for more good Kart games though. Mario Kart is extremely awesome, and Crash Team Racing was a blast.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pokémon Kart when

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
The Sonic one was really good. Did anybody ever make any cool custom maps for the TF2 kart racing mode thing?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

The Sonic one was really good. Did anybody ever make any cool custom maps for the TF2 kart racing mode thing?

No one has even made any cool official maps for regular TF2 so what do you think.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wormskull posted:

No one has even made any cool official maps for regular TF2 so what do you think.

Nucleus is okay, I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

Nucleus is okay, I guess.

Hmmm. Fine.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

the tf2 racing mode is loving horrible

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Bobnumerotres posted:

the tf2 racing mode is loving horrible

I haven't checked it out, but i'm not surprised

Anyone remember that racing mode for WCIII?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ARMA 3 Karts DLC

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Schnedwob posted:

there was a rumour going around that the devs were going to do a sega vs. nintendo kart thing but then mario kart 8 and managed to one up them and no one cares any more

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

ARMA 3 Karts DLC

starts kart and all tires blow off in every direction

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz0_eM50YKU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

http://youtu.be/UZvn3lLeEmc?t=4m41s

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Dude. Survival kart racing. Think about it.

It'd be open-world like Burnout Paradise. Craft your own weapons, mod your kart in real time, and remember to eat during each race or you will die.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Leroy Dennui posted:

It'd be open-world like Burnout Paradise. Craft your own weapons, mod your kart in real time, and remember to eat during each race or you will die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto_Assault

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Leroy Dennui posted:

he died of hunger at the wheel. *solemnly takes hat off and puts over heart*

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

he died of hunger at the wheel. *solemnly takes hat off and puts over heart*

I'm imagining something more like a world in which humanity has died off and sentient cars roam the earth.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It would be 1999 all over again.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Leroy Dennui posted:

Distance in a kart?

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

*The OP seemed utterly crushed, nothing but mangled limbs twitching as they protrude from the twisted wreckage of the desk. Wormskull poses for the crowd, who responds for a moment, but suddenly goes into hushed whispers, and then, eerily quiet. After a moment of tense silence, the music starts*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Thk4uonEmU

Oh my god who is that emerging from the wreckage. That wasn't the OP that got slammed!

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

The Last Place of Us

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

beer me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Korthal posted:

There'd be about as much variation on the marketplace as there is now.

they'd be better games tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

holy poo poo! kratos, grizzled guy from last of us, sexy daughter from last of us, feels giraffee from last of us, fat princess, infamous guy, killing floor guy... ALL on karts. HOLY poo poo!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

did anyone see that bob's burgers episode this season where the kids do kart racing? it made me want a bob's burgers kart racing video game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

did anyone see that bob's burgers episode this season where the kids do kart racing? it made me want a bob's burgers kart racing video game

Yea I definitely always watch every episode of a TV show on network television called Bobs Burgers.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_y7LU_cDwc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

holy poo poo! kratos, grizzled guy from last of us, sexy daughter from last of us, feels giraffee from last of us, fat princess, infamous guy, killing floor guy... ALL on karts. HOLY poo poo!

• Locked thread