Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD

Transient People posted:

...That can happen? I thought you had to play everybody once before you played them again. Also, what's your team look like, Libertine?

I think he means both weeks he went up against the team that scored the highest that week (but different teams)

I managed to eek out a win in my league with some friends. 299-290. Thanks for sucking Dig, I was worried for a second there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD
This week had some nail biters in my league with some friends. One game was won by a 2 pt margin, the other by 3 pts. Also for the first couple of weeks roster swaps were non-existent but now people are really switching things up, leading to better games.

• Locked thread