Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Survivor: Unflattering swimsuits

Pony: Feather hair
Poison: Beard wax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

thexerox123 posted:

Oh god, I'm watching through Caramoan for the first time, Jeff's massage for Brandon is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on Survivor. It starts off subtle, with just the one hand, but then it turns into a full-blown massage and just keeps going through the whole impromptu tribal. Amazing.
The highlight of that was Reynolds asking Jeff to do the "TRIBE wins immunity!" with the hand raise.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

#SurvivorScorpionSickness

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I hope he builds a coconut stand.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I don't like that tropical raccoon.
Run it off with the machete before it's too late.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

"Hidden" immunity idol.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's kind of mean to have a vertical puzzle and not announce that's what it is.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

These loving idiots did not realize the difficulty of a 20 key bundle.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Joe is crushing this stupid blob tree.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

So is a knot master. You can't vote her out.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

How the hell did the person who bombed the challenge completely skate?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Knots are a huge part of the game!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Carolyn is going to make a great goat.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Shirin blew the challenge and got no votes.

I really hope they start dubbing in Worlds Apart in place of White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar. That is an alarmingly long name.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I hope Shirin drowns this tribe of idiots.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Good preview this week.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'd skip the weird first season and start with Australia. It's got everything and is entertaining even with minimal knowledge of how the game usually plays out

CBS All Access has most or all of the seasons streaming.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Don't make the poor man free ball in jeans!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This is the best meltdown.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

If the Mean Girls were good at the game they'd have already hugged him into a false sense of security.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I hope Will is safe to continue the trend of the challenge killer getting a pass.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

2-2-2 split to start the game.
This is wonderful.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Nina loving everything up for Vince.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Enjoy your boring season of stable individuals!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

She was right next to them as they were talking and it was after a long montage of Nina not hearing people right in front of her.

I'm not sure if it was supposed to come off as a tacit invitation or something they figured she didn't hear.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I don't mind the frequency of race + puzzle challenges, but they have to start using privacy walls or mirrored puzzles. It's tiresome to see comebacks based on copying the other tribe's half completed puzzle.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

e:^^The trivia game is so much better to watch than the symbol memorization game.

I expect a series of knots made with giant ropes that can't be moved by only one person.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

xcore posted:

Are we talking about a straight trivia game or that awesome one that has all the questions like "who is the most annoying person on the tribe" and "who is the most likely person to be voted out" type questions?

That is bloody brilliant and always leads to hilarious fallout. Survivor sheep game needs to happen to more often!
I meant the biographical trivia game but the poo poo stirring version is fantastic and doesn't allow for collusion like last season's abandoned rope chopping.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

I always really like the endurance challenges where you can sit out and eat food the whole time if you want. Those are always very fun to see who the crazy selfish people who think they are on top of the game are.
The best version is the one where Jeff offers food while the challenge is going on. Someone always goes too early and the next person negotiates for twice as much.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Winners versus Snakes would be fun. All-star seasons run the risk of being dominated by existing friendships and it's good to have people like Chaos Kass rather than dead weight.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

gently caress. That poor girl got brained.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The big twist this season is that a sick 8 year old designed that challenge and the worthless pulley.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

YOU'VE GOTTA MOVE

Well, one of them is bleeding Jeff.
Ain't got time to bleed!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

I wouldn't but they probably will.
I hope so. It's very likely the bird slips by them and they have to chase it for our amusement.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Teach the chicken to play tic tac toe and let a best of 3 series be the tiebreaker challenge.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This episode brought to you by CarnivalHookups.com

Find love. And funnel cake.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Not a great episode for Rod.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

If it was throwing darts at a wall of balloons he would have nailed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

blue squares posted:

"Nothing says welcome to the NFL like....a BIG HUG."

I'm sorry for all the offtopic commercial chat but is anyone else watching this dumb crap?
I only paid attention to the ad for the show that seemed to be about dog cops.

• Locked thread