Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Thought the original beta was kinda lame but it was only one map, so I'll give it a shot. :shepspends:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Had a great time last night with hardline, particularly the Hotwire mode.
Pros-
Small arms fire damages air vehicles
Emblem tagging
New holo sight

Cons-
Dual load outs (seriously, the whole setup is so janky)
Controls feel very twitchy compared to BF.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

:golfclap:

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Welp, that was fun for a beta.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Dearest Battlefield Goons,
With Hardline about to release in a few days it’s going to get busy in Mumble. Long story short; we want to keep the two main channels clear for those playing the game, but still have room for our community at large to hang out.
General Chat- shooting the poo poo, a lobby of sorts.
Battlefield4- shooting mans
Hardline- shooting ziplines
PTSD Ward- use this when you nerds want to watch your favorite animes, go AFK or on some side game in between rounds of BF.
If we need to add sub-channels we will do so as necessary.

Your friendly Battlefield channel admins are-
DeadLikeRev
DoctorStrangelove
Kerosene19
XyigX

If someone is being a shitlord and needs to :getout: feel free to message us via Origin or Steam and between the 4 of us, someone should be able to respond promptly.

Thanks in advance.

Kerosene19 fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 8, 2015

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

shankerz posted:

Anyone got any cool banners made yet?

Got bored this morning and cobbled a few together.

:effort:

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The actual ATF clan joined our server thinking it was theirs. It's beautiful.

Indeed, the confusion was palpable.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

TubeStank posted:

Reviews are starting to pop up and destructiod's is pretty laughably bad http://www.destructoid.com/review-battlefield-hardline-289147.phtm

if not solely for the fact that it reviews a battlefield game without mentioning the multiplayer once.

So bad they redacted it?

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

TubeStank posted:

i'm glad that the servers work and there aren't any gamebreaking bugs that i've encountered yet.

also no crashes!

Don't jinx it!!!

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Three.... Need to get some lap$ in because daddy needs more toys.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Where is the Premium (tm) gun bench that we read about?

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Eonwe posted:

its true, its not a pure battlefield game, but it has the things I generally like in battlefield games and less of the bullshit
Same, and there's no easy was to get past the initial grind for kills.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

TubeStank posted:

the cum police emblem got reported

what a shame

Surprised honestly that it took that long.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

xyigx posted:

I have been trying the m3m so far its meh. I am hoping it gets better with the air cooler. So I guess for now I am going with the minigun.

Air cooler for mini guns and belt loader for M3M. Try to keep it to burst fire and you won't overheat or run out.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

nrr posted:

if anyones down to cheese that get all 4 rep upgrades in 10 different matches assignement, hit me up. that's about all ive got left until I can dispense double barrel goodness all over peoples faces.

I'm always happy to help, will be on after work so around 4/5 pm PST.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Dvsilverwing posted:

Yeah at peak times there are usually about 3-4 full U.S. servers and a couple at 30-ish.

That's pretty sad for a AA title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Well it took them a while but the gun bench feature is now a thing.

• Locked thread