Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Metal Gear
Metal Gear Rising 2
Phantom Pain
Silent Hills
View Results

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I want this game more than phantom pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Clap clap for the big homo that did something tedious.

Its fun actually

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You have the worst taste in everything, Ragg. It's your thing.

I have great taste in everything. like this game, which is wonderful

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Stealth is frankly boring.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The lovely parts about Mgr and dark souls like bad cameras, controls and gameplay actually make the game better.

Unlike Dark Souls I didn't have a problem with the camera in MGR until I got to the DLC which was way too cramped.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

My favorite thing about the Dark Souls camera is they fully expected people to use it not only while having to press the 4 face buttons and shoulder buttons including the tiny stupid one if your on 360 or a 360 controller, but also at 30 frames a second.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
The bad controls make the game hard, and harder = better.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg posted:

Stealth is frankly boring.

That said I hope for more out of phantom pain than ground zeroes... in gz it just felt like if you got spotted that was it, shoot a billion guards, it's not like they pose any real threat (on normal)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I turned off the reaction thing in GZ.

Same. Also I hope you can start on hard right away in PP

• Locked thread