Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
why did I volunteer for AT AND the extra mission we're doing over the summer :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
imshallah

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
My unit distributed free popcorn from the boy scouts this drill. I had like 4 bags

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I've started running 3 times a week with a buddy of mine who's struggling to pass his pt run. He's in his low 30s, but had low motivation to run, so i offered to drive to a track that's close to both of us (10-14~ min) and we'll run 2-3 times a week. Feels good.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

NTT posted:

I've started running 3 times a week with a buddy of mine who's struggling to pass his pt run. He's in his low 30s, but had low motivation to run, so i offered to drive to a track that's close to both of us (10-14~ min) and we'll run 2-3 times a week. Feels good.

There's 4 inches of snow on the ground.

I told him we're running tonight :getin:

seriously i really dont want to read about how many ptsd addled soldiers are baby killing on base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Androies posted:

You're that dude that fat people need but who everyone else hates. Like keep pushing the ham squad to not fail their runs, I'm still not going to go running with you.

Or maybe that's where they discovered it? :madmax:

He needs to pass his PT test, and i like to run in the cold. he had all january when the weather was nice to run himself :colbert:

• Locked thread