Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
M. R. de Winter
5/5 FP

Kumaton posted:

WIP

Malcolme Reginald de Winter, CEO of Trans-Formatics Enterprises

High Concept: Combat-Ready CEO
Trouble: The Ultimate Heel
Sponsor: Trans-Formatics - A Brighter Future, a Safer World
Additional: Trillion-Dollar Death Machine

Approaches:
+3: Clever
+2: Forceful, Flashy
+1: Careful, Quick
+0: Sneaky

Stunts:
Because I am So Goddamned Rich, I get +2 whenever I Cleverly create an advantage by throwing a lot of loving money at the problem.
Because I Have Excellent Foresight, I can spend a Fate Point to declare that my suit has exactly the right function or weapon for the situation.
Because my suit is Made of Unobtanium, I get +2 whenever I Forcefully Overcome something.

Malcolme sat in his suit motionless, watching the screen before him light up with notifications as his technicians enabled the various weapons and functions. Chainguns loaded and ready, feet treads moving at a max of 50 MPH, finger pen's ink topped off...everything was coming up roses.
When the mic came around to him, he flashed his winning smile and spoke in his actually trademarked European mix accent.
"Well, I don't think we'll have much trouble, too be honest. I've seen Mortimer's skills with a knife, that Cutting Edge fellow is the next best thing to one of these suits (available custom-order from Trans-Formatics), Picante is an acrobat in the air, and DEAD CASTLE's, well, DEAD CASTLE. Also, I've already sent the other team's families a condolance gift basket and a signed headshot of myself...be awfully embarrassing if we lose."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
M.R. de Winter
5/5 FP

de Winter immediately zips out of the gate, surrounded by boos and the occasional clapping from T-F workers. Observing the situation a bit, and figuring that he'd only end up being a big target by climbing up the platform, he runs towards the right, revs up his chainguns, and starts blasting around the 'corner' of the platform in a completely calculated and planned manner while simultaneously coordinating the after party.

Forcefully Creating Advantage: Wall of Lead: 4dF+2=0

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
M.R. de Winter
5/5 FP

de Winter sneered at the charging group of horrible Australians, doubly so because his spray of bullets only took out two, and none of the other mutants noticed in their pursuit of blood, flesh, and other traditional Australian cuisine.
"Oh, you pissbags! Think bullets won't hurt you? Well, how about yourselves?" Just as he finishes his sentence, he charges into the middle of the horde-of-four, grabs one of the corpses in his battle suit's massive fingers, and takes a mighty swing at the remaining mutants.

Beating motherfuckers with other motherfuckers (invoking the Wall of Lead aspect) 4dF+2 = 5 Invoking the aspect because, well, due to it, two mutants are now dead. If it doesn't make sense I'll just reroll it as a Forceful or Clever attack.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
M.R. de Winter
5/5 FP

Naming the boost Step Up

All in all, de Winter was pleased with himself. Apparently, all those years playing hyper-baseball can help you explode Australians by sheer force. Delightfu! All he had left was a scarred foot with a suprisngly sharp piece of bone fragment jutting out of it.
His admiration of his new trophy was cut short when more goddamned mutants showed up, with a beat up machine gun to boot.
"Oh, for gently caress's sake." At first, de Winter simply kept up his own machine gun fire, but in the nick of goddamned time, his information screen lit up with warnings about sustained firing and overheating and other stuff that he'd have to work on after the match. Quickly, he tried to find a solution to this annoyance. He glanced down at the foot, shrugged as much as his confining suit would allow, and put his targeting and trajectory systems to work.

Cleverly Attacking by throwing a foot at the mutant manning the gun's stupid loving face, bone first - 4dF+3 = 1

Invoking the boost Step Up since it's a really sharp bone, I swear to make that +3, and I'll spend a Fate Point to invoke the character aspect Trillion-Dollar Death Machine because these are probably one of the best targeting computers on the planet to make that a total of +5

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Feb 15, 2015

• Locked thread