Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Mr. Finch - 5/5 FP

Mortimer was tired.

The match was scheduled much later at night then normal to account for surprise unpaid overtime day, and the noise was distracting to say the least. A lot of people out to watch him on his daily mandatory exercise with his good friend Mister Castle, and the other 3 who he occasionally remembered the names of. His explosive collar was itching again, he reached for it but he remembered the conversation he had this morning.

"Yes Mister Warden Sir, I will not take my Explosive collar off. No Mister Warden sir, I will not slip out of it like I did last time. No Mister Warden sir, I don't know anything about any missing streakers sir. I apologize Sir, I thought you asked."

Deciding he didn't need another stern talking to from the Warden, he left it alone, and found himself with a Microphone in his face. Australian boys, who? Oh wait yes of course, the other team. He was terrible with names at the best of times, and of people he was intending to help on their way to the meat processing plants he was even more terrible. But he had to say something right?

"Not really ma'am. I can let my actions in this upcoming match speak for themselves. I think they will find them to be very cutting remarks. Hah."

quote:

Mortimer REDACTED AKA Mr. Finch

High Concept: Maximum-Security Mutant Malefactor
Trouble: Hair Trigger Psychopath
Sponsor: Alcatraz Incorporated - Incarceration, for the Nation!
Additional: A Thin Veneer of Affability
Additional: Slippery like an Eel

Approaches:
+3: Sneaky
+2: Quick, Clever
+1: Careful, Flashy
+0: Forceful

Stunts:
Because I have a 'Nuts About Knives' Subscription, I get a +2 to Sneakily Attack when I am wielding or throwing knives.
Because I can see The Spaces between Spaces, for one fate point, I can move myself to anywhere within eye-shot as long as no one is watching me.
Because I am Unnaturally Fast I get a +2 to Quickly Overcome attempts to capture or impede my movement.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Feb 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Mr. Finch - 5/5 FP

Bright sunlight, low cover, open aired stadiums and thousands of eyes watching were not the best conditions to be stealthy in by any definition. But he is, if not anything else, good at what he does without 'enhancements'. Cloaking technology is a crutch, plain and simple, Mortimer preferred to do his wetwork the old fashioned way. Putting up his hood, and ducking in around some rubble, he made sure he didn't think anyone could see him and made his way towards the middle.

Sneakily moving towards the middle platform, 4dF+3 = 3

I am not 100% if this action counts as a Defend action or an Overcome action

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Feb 9, 2015

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Mr.Finch - 5/5 FP - 1 FP

"Huh"

Mr.Finch did plan on stabbing that very mouthy Kangaroo in the face until he died, but watching the muscly wrestler suplex the marsupial into the concrete he decided that he could handle it without his help.

Instead he looked at how in the distance an equally unpleasant looking man was being very unpleasant to his other friend Mister Rex... At least he thought it was Mister Rex, but it doesn't matter he was a Sniper, Snipers are never good news to keep around, especially one who got himself into such an advantage point.

He needed to be dealt with.

Everyone had eyes on Picante beating the fudge out of a talking Kangaroo. But no one was entirely sure when Mortimer had left the middle area, or how he was climbing his way up the Gantry. They were going to see the result.

First, burning a Fate point to use with Space Between Spaces to move me out of the central zone and up onto that gantry. I think a muscled super wrestler doing repeated German suplexes on a kangaroo will be enough to keep the eyes and cameras off of me for that moment. +3 to Sneakily Stab that foo' and combine with my Subscription to Nuts about Knives Magazine for +5 on the roll in total

Sneakily Attacking Dead-Eye = 4dF+5: 7

He won't enjoy this

When he had sneaked up on Dead-Eye, he gave the Sniper a polite tap on the shoulder.

"Hi there" He said as the knife darted out from his coat aimed at his liver.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Feb 10, 2015

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Mr. Finch - 4/5 FP - 1 FP

This match was pretty much over the moment the Wrestler dealt with the strongest member of the enemy team. Now that just leaves the rest of the chaff. From his vantage point Mortimer took a good luck at the surroundings. The mutants are being dealt with, he doubted Mr de Winter would need help any time soon. Dead Castle and the Wrestler can hold the middle area just fine without him, and Mr Rex.

Oh dear, Chugganaut got him, and if Mortimer knew anything getting hit by Chugganaut really hurts. Stepping in again to help wouldn't hurt, so Mortimer started a good run up along the gantry towards Rex. And then took a giant leap.

Quickly Overcome 'Don't die from this Swan Dive = 4dF+2: -1

Oh dear, this will end badly unless I invoke an aspect... Good thing this arena is Open to the Crowd, I hope they are soft to land on.

Mr. Finch was a quick man to be sure, and mid fall he quickly realized that he had overshot severely, and was going to land on the concrete below.

"Oh bother, this is going to end up on Friday Botch Night" He thought "But I would rather it not be about me hitting the pavement like a rotten watermelon". Whipping out a hand he quickly grabbed onto one of the support struts, and with a grunt of exertion redirected his plummet towards the crowd. The Warden is going to hate this for sure but he would understand his intentions.

'Who wants autographs!?' Screamed Mr. Finch, as he fell into the stands.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Feb 19, 2015

• Locked thread